ss of read id "premade"

When you're on a ledge, if you can't punt someone off with just a simple repositioning (which is like 1 second), then something is wrong.

Who care's, More 10v10s to come. smoke more ***** less.

wowscrnshot012212172119.jpg

gg guys

Had their healers on lockdown, just had no dps to frkn push

Orebrb = 28 successful Wind shears

wind shear now isnt about shocking(ON CD)/ every heal u see u have to time your wind shears when u see the target the healer is casting is low so that u get the max usage out of them now this was different when u could shock back to back heals if the healer wasent fast about getting his heal off

Ore #1 over extender. On a side note ill be forming my group l8er on tonight. someone should do the same on horde.

Your saying that every heal in a premade is not important? that's like saying only use Conc shot when theres Over extenders...

It's possibly the single most game changer spell in a premade and can easily devastate a team if used correctly and very often with a good offence. Your forgetting that when someone is focused even if the healer pre-heals the target, even windshearing the pre-heal can set your team up for an easy instant kill.

Your saying that every heal in a premade is not important? that's like saying only use Conc shot when theres Over extenders...

It's possibly the single most game changer spell in a premade and can easily devastate a team if used correctly and very often with a good offence. Your forgetting that when someone is focused even if the healer pre-heals the target, even windshearing the pre-heal can set your team up for an easy instant kill.
Yea and how did that work out for you? Oh and
are u kidding me dude. You sheared me once the entire game and it was on a mind blast, good job.

all im saying is you want to time your shocks instead of randomly shocking every heal esp casue of the 10 sec CD then u cant shock when u need it for a kill on FC or a healer also when your just shocking every heal you see 90% of the shocks dont end up causing anything but a stopped heal, instead of a death.

are u kidding me dude. You sheared me once the entire game and it was on a mind blast, good job.

First of all it was while i was passing by and you were about to get a Kb on Adeus, and we both no Mindblast hit for 400+. That's a lie saying i only windsheard you once although i did mainly focus interrupt the Pallies and purge you guys abilities. Lastly 3 deaths is alot in a premade for a healer if you didn't know that, didn't see you to much

First of all it was while i was passing by and you were about to get a Kb on Adeus, and we both no Mindblast hit for 400+. That's a lie saying i only windsheard you once although i did mainly focus interrupt the Pallies and purge you guys abilities. Lastly 3 deaths is alot in a premade for a healer if you didn't know that, didn't see you to much
lmao dude, straight up you wind sheared me once, I'm not even claiming that i faked you, you only even attempted one time. Looking at my deaths is pointless 3 isn't a lot when i was dieting because we killed your team so many times that i kept going oom. I'm not even trying to dis your team here its just that your post about "having their healers on lockdown" was just flat out dumb, just look @ deaths for both teams and it pretty much explains itself. Oh and did you ever stop to think that the reason ou guys had no pressure is because you were busy wasting shears on useless casts? And one more thing you sheared my when adeus had no healer and a priest a mage and a hunter on him, yea that did a lot.

Our team was bad, you could easily tell that by the way the game turned out. 0 focuses 0 call outs 0 kill offs of your team. true fact give me a legit team and have your healers play like that again you will see how many kill offs we would get.

you'll see nxt game

Users who are viewing this thread