ss of read id "premade"

I am up for more of these in the future, for either side. PM for real ID or when you guys plan on going. <3

Great game's lets keep it going!

fun games

WoWScrnShot_012212_182951.jpg

WoWScrnShot_012212_195310.jpg

I h8 photobucket

Great games everyone. lets keep it going and bring more fresh blood into the premade setting

You mean the #1 shaman at overextending and thinking he can save himself by thundershocking everyone? Yeah, sure.

Only said tril and i because we have had some crazy **** games where we return with like 2 mins left. Not a cut at you or anythin.

WTB Ore to pay for my xfer to BH

all the time, and Ore didnt you throw the 1st game by calling out a Gy camp lolol, just sayin

all the time, and Ore didnt you throw the 1st game by calling out a Gy camp lolol, just sayin

If by first game you mean the game where we had a bunch of nobodys not listening to my strat in vent. Or if your referring to the 2nd game where we penetrated you guys thoroughly when everyone did listen and we had people who new how to play. Or the third game where you Alliance thought it would be cool to go Trip hunts = Reflex BoomBoom Cannonizedddd strat

Can't wait for nxt one though
<

No i mean the first game, 2 day's ago.

and our 3rd was a pug big boy, we had just as much of a chance @ getting a hunt as you did if you remember we qued 9v9

Users who are viewing this thread