ss of read id "premade"

and imo 1-0 or 0-0 or 0-1 games dont count as thoroughly penetrating anyone, Lets pick up where we left off tomorrow

wowscrnshot012112003836.jpg

was a great game! hopefully having few more tonight and many more in the future

EDIT : thread typo "ss of real id "premade" not read >_>

Just to clarify, we were queing 8v8, both side's had 2 pugs. We do not que w/ 3 hunters.

Kinetyk was ret

Ore was one of their 2 pugs. luck of the draw

I've caught you out of stealth more times than needed young one i only speak to top 10 wogues, nuff said.

lol...the only person who can even begin to speak about catching me out of stealth is Dasfizzla. And you, are nowhere near being on his level.

You also fail to mention how every single one of your Thunderstorms have failed against me because you like to thunderstorm people hugging walls. Unlike you, I actually have proof of what I'm talking about:

OrebrbfailTF.png

My ShS was down so if you were any good at your shaman, you would've thunderstormed me off and you could've escaped with the flag. But, you decided to just hit thunderstorm regardless of my position.

ReturnonOrebrb.png

And that is what happens after you fail your thunderstorm.

Dasfizzla #1 horde shaman. Get good Ore.

i got you out of stealth i think once sneaky
<
!

im very sorry guys i missed the last 2 games? or last game

i became very sick and threw up a few times and got 0 sleep >_>

im getting better tho and looking forward for more premades tonight!

i wont be up to late tho because i start school again tomorrow
<

i go to school

monday, wednesday, and friday the night before those days i wont be premading to late
<

I definitely would love to do some more later tonight

i got you out of stealth i think once sneaky
<
!

im very sorry guys i missed the last 2 games? or last game

i became very sick and threw up a few times and got 0 sleep >_>

im getting better tho and looking forward for more premades tonight!

i wont be up to late tho because i start school again tomorrow
<

i go to school

monday, wednesday, and friday the night before those days i wont be premading to late
<

Ok, hope to see you again in more games. By the way, I was the person who killed you that game when you went AFK and was following Hithere...I was in vent so I knew when you went AFK ha

I like how the noob who shs ambushes an ele shaman on a ledge is calling people bad.

Look at the game fool. 6 stacks was up, and I was on the ground. What was I supposed to do? Blink up to him?

And I'm pretty confident in my skills. The flag was returned and his thunder**** was a fail.

Look at the game fool. 6 stacks was up, and I was on the ground. What was I supposed to do? Blink up to him?

And I'm pretty confident in my skills. The flag was returned and his thunder**** was a fail.
what skill exactly? the part where u try to one shot him and then get instantly punted? cuz thats all that ss shows me.

what skill exactly? the part where u try to one shot him and then get instantly punted? cuz thats all that ss shows me.

My skills in being able to avoid getting 'instantly punted'? As you can see, he did thundershock but I didn't get booted of the ledge

In his defense he rly didnt have time to get you off the ledge, but i wasnt there so my opinion is invalid.

Anyways, I'm going to stop commenting about it. I am derailing this thread and I apologize. Back to the topic of real ID premades (even though that game was a real ID premade).
yo u really think he had time to angle a perfect punt on u when he was dead in the next 3 seconds?

Ok, hope to see you again in more games. By the way, I was the person who killed you that game when you went AFK and was following Hithere...I was in vent so I knew when you went AFK ha

<
you are indeed sneaky my friend

yo u really think he had time to angle a perfect punt on u when he was dead in the next 3 seconds?

This is the last thing I'm going to say about this.

When you're on a ledge, if you can't punt someone off with just a simple repositioning (which is like 1 second), then something is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread