/spit, chain sap, etc, the 24s...

earthpig

Legend
And being equally rude to 24 twinks on your own team if they say anything in /bg (people genuinely leveling through and not twinking are cool).

But otherwise towards other f2p, of course, being a gentlemanly and polite player.

I try to sap, unstealth, /spit, re-stealth, sap, sap, gouge, sprint away.

If they catch me, /sit and die without resisting.

Do you support this type of activity, with the goal of making the game as unpleasant as possible for the pay-to-win players?

If you /sit down and accept your defeat against the bad 24's that you should be have an easy time defeating as a rogue, there is a problem :3

CIHC said:
If you /sit down and accept your defeat against the bad 24's that you should be have an easy time defeating as a rogue, there is a problem :3

Well, those ones I don't. If they have for example only 1200 hp then I presume innocence and assume they are merely leveling through.

And obviously I observe the situation, fight them once or twice, determine their skill, etc, first. I'll still kill them if I think I can.

While I understand the sentiment and agree it's frustrating to have people roll 24s, I think the process of making the game miserable for 24s like that would also just make the game miserable for everyone else, 20s and 24 alike.

Wrats said:
While I understand the sentiment and agree it's frustrating to have people roll 24s, I think the process of making the game miserable for 24s like that would also just make the game miserable for everyone else, 20s and 24 alike.

This.

''Levelling through'' however is isn't possible, ''hard locked' XP-Locked toons don't happen

by accident (which is why it's so odd Blizzard dumps the Trial players in the XP-Off queues, especially because the issues the 'normal' ' Expansion Twinks' may cause can't really occur with no Trading/Mailbox/Professions above 100).

We could of course compile a list of 24's, and just not go out of our way to help them. The saddest thing is that at least EU wise it seems as if either 24's are more than good enough to play with 20's (with them playing 24's making them more reckless than need be, and not improving the bracket) or don't really cut it even on 24's (not to be nasty but using Vanish while carrying a Flag is just bad), with very little middle ground.

I have always thought about coming to the 20 - 24 bracket, I actually love the type of responses 24's are getting from the f2p 20's, I do like abit'va challenge.

I guess this 'orange juice' is not watered down enough for you.

Wrats said:

how so, for 20s?

when four of them show up in your WSG game (two of which aren't idiots), you lose either way and so nothing is lost...

earthpig said:
And being equally rude to 24 twinks on your own team if they say anything in /bg (people genuinely leveling through and not twinking are cool).

But otherwise towards other f2p, of course, being a gentlemanly and polite player.

Do you support this type of activity, with the goal of making the game as unpleasant as possible for the pay-to-win players?

I try to solo them out of the crowd with saps and generally go for them 100% of the time if they are there.

The 24's usually dont have that much more HP, just do A LOT more damage. The faster they die the less damage they can make. The average ally usually also focus the 24's, making it easier.

I dont /spit or anything, but often write "you lose" in wired letters so they see it as "you lose". Makes them rage, especially the hunters if they lose 1v1:D and some times they even rage quit.

BTW I like your name

rofl you guys seem pretty mad 24s are the actual twinks because they are having bis gear, level an enchantments while 20 f2p players arent even twinks just poor 12 year olds who cant afford wow QQ more

Someone's mad because we play for free lmao

A twink is someone who gets the bis gear bis enchantments and bis level . Playing the 20-24 bracket reminds me of the time where twinks and levelers would be in the same bracket and i could farm gy for hours . HEck even the mods will probably agree with me on this definition of twinks even though i got banned by them before Fact: twinks were made to pwn and farm levelers dont deny it most of you rolled a twinks to "pwn" noobs b4

earthpig said:

You do know sap drs gouge right??

allahkazam said:
yeah be shitty to people paying for the game so that blizz is more likely to ban your account because they lose nothing by doing so. if you start paying my $15 a month i'll play how you want me to.

i pay $15 a month so go roll a 24 hunter(goblin or worgen) get speed pots get bis gear get bis enchanted and go gy farm f2p "twinks"

ridingon24 said:
rofl you guys seem pretty mad 24s are the actual twinks because they are having bis gear, level an enchantments while 20 f2p players arent even twinks just poor 12 year olds who cant afford wow QQ more

Are any of your posts even constructive or are you so pathetic the only reason you have this account is to troll? Yes, and we're the 12 year olds. /roll eyes

Anyway the reason 24s are even popular is because of trials being stuck in the xp off bracket. Just a bunch of noobs looking for cheap kills. But I do find it funny when a lvl 20 kills them.

I don't really emote spam though or do anything else to provoke them. It's just not how I play, I find it pointless.

namelezz said:
just a bunch of noobs looking for cheap kills.

namelezz said:

namelezz said:

namelezz said:

namelezz said:

namelezz said:

aka twinks

Quelfep said:
aka twinks

Well played sir.

Anyway, what I mean is the reason there are level 20 twinks is because...well it's F2P. Level 24s are taking advantage of that so they twink just so they can be on top. And really a trial twink isn't really all that special. All you get is low level enchants, even someone without enchants can still compete with you :p

Of course you get heirlooms as well, but they're not really as OP as how they would be if you were P2P. Wink wink

Users who are viewing this thread