SP Warlock Help

CIHC

That One OG
Now, I know a bunch of people will tell me to stack stam and I understand the benifits of this, but I prefer the benifits of stacking SP. Anyway here is my problem...

I have never ever twinked a warlock at 19 before in my life... I've browsed some guides and I'm thinking for the most SP for my buck, even with the lack of health. I want to use

This little Setup (please note, chardev does not involve AGMs or Fishing hat...)

But, I have no idea what to use for glyphs and spec...

What I Want - A spec that will give me some more health, a bit more DPS on my DOTS. I was looking around and I saw the quite comming 7/3/0 spec.

Improved Curse of Agony and Improved Corruption / with a little Demonic Embrace thrown in.

So my fellow twinkers, what glyph and talent setup should I use with this warlock I want to create?

Without stam you will die in 3 seconds flat against any melee twink.

So basically all twinks.

[item]Bronze band of force[/item]

No thanks.

Try [item]Seal of wrynn[/item]

[item]Serpent Gloves[/item]

No.

[item]Magefist Gloves[/item]

Yes.

And then what would you suggest I use for a chest peice, seeing as the Seal requires and alliance character.

You didn't touch on spec or glyphs either...

Again, Popings, you missing the point of my topic...

I want to create a SP Warlock, even with the lack of health. Your not doing a very good to convincing me to stack HP / INT

Pøping said:
Without stam you will die in 3 seconds flat against any melee twink.

So basically all twinks.

[item]Bronze band of force[/item]

No thanks.

Try [item]Seal of wrynn[/item]

[item]Serpent Gloves[/item]

No.

[item]Magefist Gloves[/item]

Yes.

[item]Bronze band of force[/item] is 6 sp, and [item]Serpent Gloves[/item] should be mandatory, please dont post stuff that is not debatable.

canihascookie said:
Now, I know a bunch of people will tell me to stack stam and I understand the benifits of this, but I prefer the benifits of stacking SP. Anyway here is my problem...

I have never ever twinked a warlock at 19 before in my life... I've browsed some guides and I'm thinking for the most SP for my buck, even with the lack of health. I want to use

This little Setup (please note, chardev does not involve AGMs or Fishing hat...)

But, I have no idea what to use for glyphs and spec...

What I Want - A spec that will give me some more health, a bit more DPS on my DOTS. I was looking around and I saw the quite comming 7/3/0 spec.

Improved Curse of Agony and Improved Corruption / with a little Demonic Embrace thrown in.

So my fellow twinkers, what glyph and talent setup should I use with this warlock I want to create?

-Swap that crappy cape out for spidersilk drape

-Jutebraid has 2 more armor if you care about shit like that, DON'T USE MAGEFIST

-I'd take out Bronze Band for Seal of Wyrnn

-I prefer Darkweave over trousers of healing

-Shadow goggles suck, either be lazy and get Green tinted, or Fishy hat

-Crystalline cuffs>shadow wrath

-Naturally insig and AGM for trinkets

-I believe those red boa shoulders are superior on locks

-Don't be so fast to look past grand staff of jordan

-There are alot of solid specs for Locks, overall 7-3 is prob the most effective

-If you get the fishing hat, your two profs should be mining and herb, if you stay with goggles(green tinted...not shadow crap) just get herb

-Get the glyph which adds four seconds to curse of agony(glyph of curse of agony is likely the name), as for the minor one get the one which grants two health stones occasionally(glyph of healthstone I'd assume is the name of this one).

Pymius said:
-Swap that crappy cape out for spidersilk drape

-Jutebraid has 2 more armor if you care about shit like that, DON'T USE MAGEFIST

-I'd take out Bronze Band for Seal of Wyrnn

-I prefer Darkweave over trousers of healing

-Shadow goggles suck, either be lazy and get Green tinted or Fishy hat

-Crystalline cuffs>shadow wrath

-Naturally insig and AGM for trinkets

-I believe those red boa shoulders are superior on locks

-Don't be so fast to look pass grand staff of jordan

-There are alot of solid specs for Locks, overall 7-3 is prob the most effective

-If you get the fishing hat, your two profs should be mining and herb, if you stay with goggles(green tinted...not shadow crap) just get herb

K, thanks for the help. I'll see what I come up with as an update.

i can't remember how they are spelt and am too lazy to check up on it.

but for the enchants i think you can get way higher SP by stacking SHADOW SPELL POWER which would make your bolts and certain dots higher on the DPS chart.

i think there is a 40SSP on staff and something along the lines of 20SSP on gloves or something like that, but i am not sure of it. as for the rest i agree with everyone, if you wanna go for full gears, then go for jutebraid gloves. Magefist really is for balanced play. bronze band of force gives 6SP so its good, trinket wise you'd need to go for two BoA trinkets if you can, both will give you 6SP more thus giving you a lot less stam but 12 SP more.

oh heck i'll check for enchants and gears...

Max SP build...

Grand Staff of Jordan

enchant wise...

Shadow Power

NVM for the 40SP on weapon its for 29 twink priest/shaman only.

the only drawback of that Shadow SP on glove is that it wont affect your fire based spell.

so its your choice.

talent and glyph wise i cannot help as i haven't played a warlock too much. leveled one to 12 and then dropped it.

swapping out healing pants with darkweave and girdle with +9 shadow SP belt would give you a bigger overall benefit.

ArthurianKnight said:
i can't remember how they are spelt and am too lazy to check up on it.

but for the enchants i think you can get way higher SP by stacking SHADOW SPELL POWER which would make your bolts and certain dots higher on the DPS chart.

i think there is a 40SSP on staff and something along the lines of 20SSP on gloves or something like that, but i am not sure of it. as for the rest i agree with everyone, if you wanna go for full gears, then go for jutebraid gloves. Magefist really is for balanced play. bronze band of force gives 6SP so its good, trinket wise you'd need to go for two BoA trinkets if you can, both will give you 6SP more thus giving you a lot less stam but 12 SP more.

oh heck i'll check for enchants and gears...

Max SP build...

Grand Staff of Jordan

enchant wise...

Shadow Power

NVM for the 40SP on weapon its for 29 twink priest/shaman only.

the only drawback of that Shadow SP on glove is that it wont affect your fire based spell.

so its your choice.

talent and glyph wise i cannot help as i haven't played a warlock too much. leveled one to 12 and then dropped it.

Sorry you're not qualified to give advice. 40sp on 19s /sigh /palm

Unless things have changed, this is a good SP set for survivability and SP...

Head: [ITEM]Green Tinted Goggles[/ITEM] or [ITEM]Lucky Fishing Hat[/ITEM] if you can.

Neck: [ITEM]Thick Bronze Necklace[/ITEM]

Shoulders: [ITEM]Tattered Dreadmist Mantle[/ITEM]

Back: [ITEM]Spidersilk Drape[/ITEM] +5 Resists

Chest: [ITEM]Inferno Robe[/ITEM] +150 HP

Wrist: [ITEM]Crystalline Cuffs[/ITEM] +15 SP

Hands: [item]Jutebraid Gloves[/item]Or you can get [ITEM]Serpent Gloves[/ITEM] from WC. Put +20 Shadow on either

Waist: [ITEM][/ITEM][item]Keller's Girdle[/item] or [ITEM]Greenweave Sash[/ITEM] <--7sp

Legs: [ITEM]Darkweave Breeches[/ITEM]

Feet: [ITEM]Spidersilk Boots[/ITEM]

Ring: [ITEM]Seal of Sylvanas[/ITEM]

Ring: [ITEM]Advisor's Ring[/ITEM]

Trinket: [ITEM]Inherited Insignia of the Horde[/ITEM]Trinket: [ITEM]Arena Grand Master[/ITEM]

If you can't get inherited, grab the regular. Also, if you have unlimted access to boa, grab [ITEM]Swift Hand of Justice[/ITEM] and/or [ITEM]Discerning Eye of the Beast[/ITEM]

Weapon: [ITEM]Dignified Headmaster's Charge[/ITEM] 30 spell power enchant

Ranged: [ITEM]Banshee Rod[/ITEM] +1Sp, +1 Stam, +1 Int

This will put you (minus agm and fishing hat) at about 950hp unbuffed, 1200mana, and 142 Spell power.

I whould also go [ITEM]Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle[/ITEM] instead of the other boa shoulders, on a wlock

Admin said:
Unless things have changed, this is a good SP set for survivability and SP...

Head: [ITEM]Green Tinted Goggles[/ITEM] or [ITEM]Lucky Fishing Hat[/ITEM] if you can.

Neck: [ITEM]Thick Bronze Necklace[/ITEM]

Shoulders: [ITEM]Tattered Dreadmist Mantle[/ITEM]

Back: [ITEM]Spidersilk Drape[/ITEM] +5 Resists

Chest: [ITEM]Inferno Robe[/ITEM] +150 HP

Wrist: [ITEM]Crystalline Cuffs[/ITEM] +15 SP

Hands: [item]Jutebraid Gloves[/item]Or you can get [ITEM]Serpent Gloves[/ITEM] from WC. Put +20 Shadow on either

Waist: [ITEM][/ITEM][item]Keller's Girdle[/item] or [ITEM]Greenweave Sash[/ITEM] <--7sp

Legs: [ITEM]Darkweave Breeches[/ITEM]

Feet: [ITEM]Spidersilk Boots[/ITEM]

Ring: [ITEM]Seal of Sylvanas[/ITEM]

Ring: [ITEM]Advisor's Ring[/ITEM]

Trinket: [ITEM]Inherited Insignia of the Horde[/ITEM]Trinket: [ITEM]Arena Grand Master[/ITEM]

If you can't get inherited, grab the regular. Also, if you have unlimted access to boa, grab [ITEM]Swift Hand of Justice[/ITEM] and/or [ITEM]Discerning Eye of the Beast[/ITEM]

Weapon: [ITEM]Dignified Headmaster's Charge[/ITEM] 30 spell power enchant

Ranged: [ITEM]Banshee Rod[/ITEM] +1Sp, +1 Stam, +1 Int

This will put you (minus agm and fishing hat) at about 950hp unbuffed, 1200mana, and 142 Spell power.

Thanks mister big bad admin <3

Pymius, you are not qualified to be here at all with such comments !

yeah i'd go with staff of jordan since you really need hit rating. fear really need to hit its targets.

and for full SP build you should go with dual disnerning eye of the beast which would give you 12 more.

but then again you are losing a hell of a lot of life by not having AGM.

though if you do kill which will happens since you are a warlock you will gain back mana at a 4% rate per kill ! thats not so bad.

admin knows about these things so go ahead take his build.

but again i'd take jordan staff instead of head charge.

my twink warlock in my signature doesn't have AGM or fishing hat i have just over 1k health and 114 SP and 1.3k mana and on top of that 10hit. So all in all im pretty good just got to move to ruin now.

If you want to look me up on the armor my name is shadowßean

to get the ß hold alt and press 225 on the numbers on right side of the keyboard

ArthurianKnight said:
Pymius, you are not qualified to be here at all with such comments !

yeah i'd go with staff of jordan since you really need hit rating. fear really need to hit its targets.

and for full SP build you should go with dual disnerning eye of the beast which would give you 12 more.

but then again you are losing a hell of a lot of life by not having AGM.

though if you do kill which will happens since you are a warlock you will gain back mana at a 4% rate per kill ! thats not so bad.

admin knows about these things so go ahead take his build.

but again i'd take jordan staff instead of head charge.

Stop giving advice, it's all very bad.

ps: 7 x 2=14, not 12

Users who are viewing this thread