SP Warlock Help

maineac said:
176 is max sp unbuffed but as a belf i use bloodthis and blessed seer to reach 192 shadow sp of course theres holiday buffs but this is what i run around with

I want to know how you got 176 ssp unbuffed. When i calculate 174 is max for a belf, what am i missing for my max sp set? (sp - spellpower, ssp - shadow spellpower)

6 sp shoulders

7 ssp cloak

19 sp chest

21 sp wrist (6 ssp + 15 sp enchant)

27 sp gloves (7 sp + 20 ssp enchant)

7 sp waist

9 sp legs

9 ssp boots

6 sp ring

5 sp ring

7 sp trinket

7 sp trinket

43 WSG / 45 Arena sp weapon (13/15 sp + 30 sp enchant)

1 sp wand

Unbuffed 174/176 ssp + 10 sp bloodthistle + 8 sp wizard oil = 192/186 ssp (common) buffed :)

Editted some mistakes and updated sp gear.

+6 stats only increases Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intellect, and Spirit. Idk why you included armor, but it is not increased as far as I know.

Sanitarium said:
+6 stats only increases Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intellect, and Spirit. Idk why you included armor, but it is not increased as far as I know.

It doesn't directly change your armor but the agil will, thats why i mentioned it, should have wrote that in that post :)

leotseddap said:
I want to know how you got 176 ssp unbuffed. When i calculate 174 is max for a belf, what am i missing for my max sp set? (sp - spellpower, ssp - shadow spellpower)

6 sp shoulders

6 ssp cloak

19 sp chest

20 sp wrist (5 sp + 15 sp enchant)

27 sp gloves (7 sp + 20 ssp enchant)

7 sp waist

9 sp legs

9 ssp boots

6 sp ring

5 sp ring

7 sp trinket

7 sp trinket

45 sp weapon (15 sp + 30 sp enchant)

1 sp wand

Unbuffed 174 ssp + 10 sp bloodthistle + 8 sp wizard oil = 192 ssp (common) buffed :)

6 ssp bracers exist. Not sure about the other point, maybe he mistakenly thought you could have 2 of the 6sp rings?

Demøniç said:
6 ssp bracers exist. Not sure about the other point, maybe he mistakenly thought you could have 2 of the 6sp rings?

Hm need to find me those 6 ssp bracers then. Edit: (in my bag lol)

Well it makes me wonder overall cause hes talking bout using staff of the blessed seer to get that high ssp, i guess he calculated it wrong or i'm missing things :)

Its blessed seers staff

13 SP +30 on your enchant and most people consider the +8 from oil to be a self/not buffed.

i have a 7 shadow damage cloak and max sp buffed is with blessed with wizord oil and non max is with my boa staff.

Are we talking here about Staff of the Blessed Seer that has 13 sp 2 sta 3 spi?

So as i understand this staff got more sp then the boa staff with 15 sp? I dont have that staff of jordan but as i understand you are not able to use wizard oil on it?

leotseddap said:
Are we talking here about Staff of the Blessed Seer that has 13 sp 2 sta 3 spi?

So as i understand this staff got more sp then the boa staff with 15 sp? I dont have that staff of jordan but as i understand you are not able to use wizard oil on it?

Wizard oil can only go on non-BoAs, thus a fully chanted/buffed staff of the blessed seer has more SP than any BoA weapon set.

Users who are viewing this thread