Sought after twink items

Does anyone know if once you complete libram of constitution for the +100 head / leg enchant and get the lesser arcanum of constitution, can you repeatedly use it, or is the quest at least repeatable on the same main 60 so you can enchant both head and legs by getting 2 of them? I do know you can’t mail it to your twink and have the twink apply to the head and legs, (or at least I’m pretty sure you can’t, as it’s a quest reward); however, I do know it IS possible one way or another. My guess would be to attain it on the main, and then you apply it to a fellow twink’s item(s) in the “item will not be traded” section, and they do the same to my twink? Just not positive. Main question is, is it repeatable / reusable once attained?

Cheers!

So people are twinking who have never played classic? Pretty cool.

Please elaborate.
[doublepost=1574531290,1574531171][/doublepost]
You can either apply it yourself to a BoE item and mail it to your twink, or have someone else enchant your BoP items for you. All the librams are repeatable.

Thanks Vehemity. By repeatable, do you mean repeatable to be applied, or the quest to attain is repeatable.

Cheers!

Please elaborate.
[doublepost=1574531290,1574531171][/doublepost]

Thanks Vehemity. By repeatable, do you mean repeatable to be applied, or the quest to attain is repeatable.

Cheers!

Just a lot of people who look at a libram and get really confused. Anyone who twinked classic knows how librams work all too well.

Just a lot of people who look at a libram and get really confused. Anyone who twinked classic knows how librams work all too well.

And your point? As if I’m the only person on xpoff looking for a simple explanation on advice. And FYI, I did twink at the tail end of Vanilla, but never bothered with the librams.

And your point? As if I’m the only person on xpoff looking for a simple explanation on advice. And FYI, I did twink at the tail end of Vanilla, but never bothered with the librams.

Sure we're all happy to help with on topic advice. Bursting into a wanted items thread with a bunch of libram questions isn't the best way to engage imo. Perhaps I'm overly irritated with how much this is happening lately... We've had to cover these details over and over - there is a search function.

anybody have a good strategy for farming the rare spawn in RFK? i think i got lucky with my old toon, having trouble finding that bat that drops Nightstalker Bow

anybody have a good strategy for farming the rare spawn in RFK? i think i got lucky with my old toon, having trouble finding that bat that drops Nightstalker Bow
Persistence.

Take a shot after each time he doesn't drop it, pretty good strat, you'll end up having such a fun time.

never did find it. I know this is a gear thread, but is anyone else having trouble with their classic cast bar addon? it keeps making me disable it before i get into the bg

Looking into a 29 priest, and I'm scratching my head a little on the many options for weapons. I don't want to grind for the medicine pouch, and I think I want to do a stat build rather than +healing. Below stats are (stam/int/spirit).

So why is the Wind Spirit Staff (5/3/15) often rated higher than the Crescent Staff (7/7/7), when it seems from what i read that stam and intellect are to be favored over spirit? And some guides say go for Skullbreaker + Witch's Finger gives you (9/10). It seems that opinion is split over intellect vs spirit on a pvp priest.

Never built one before, so glad to be educated on what I should be really looking for here.

I like Death Speaker Scepter + Witch's personally, but Skull breaker works too. You could even rock Staff of the Blessed Seer as a 2H option.

Spirit can be lovely on a priest, but it depends on talents.

for 29 bracket I'd probably go with death speaker if I wanted +healing, but I was planning on going 14/2/4 dipping into shadow for blackout. I guess my question is, how much is spirit really helping a priest in a bg? I'm gonna get a little bit of regen during battle, but for the most part I'm either going to be fighting or drinking to replenish, right? I haven't ever used a priest for pvp before so I'm a little in the dark as to the utility of the stats.

for 29 bracket I'd probably go with death speaker if I wanted +healing, but I was planning on going 14/2/4 dipping into shadow for blackout. I guess my question is, how much is spirit really helping a priest in a bg? I'm gonna get a little bit of regen during battle, but for the most part I'm either going to be fighting or drinking to replenish, right? I haven't ever used a priest for pvp before so I'm a little in the dark as to the utility of the stats.

With that build I would definitely utilize Spirit items, it's going to make you a little battery even while in combat. I even used to wear Civinad Robes sometimes with my old Disc priest back in the day. You can really get a lot of Mp5 that way.

As soon as I feel less sick ill make a TSM group for sniping/shopping searches for twink items note this may not happen from me but i will edit in a pastebin if it does

this is just the start send me some feedback! will continue for rest of the brackets if people are interested! paste raw data into tsm import! https://pastebin.com/p0h1DNa6

Last edited:
Still can't believe I didn't see Hotshot's Pilot Gloves in the 29's. I have nightmares still. I saw it for 25g back in October. Now I hardly see one in the ah and if I do they range from 500g to 800g, I will stick with the eagle gloves.

Users who are viewing this thread