Sought after twink items

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9429/miners-hat-of-the-deep

Do we like this? Or love this? I haven't seen many ever and I just grabbed one off the AH, but is it mostly RP or valuable?

Drops from two enemies in Gnomeregan

The ones I got the other day dropped from something in the circle around the electrocutioner boss, near the planes.

Makes sense... pilot gloves and all. I guess I got lucky, thought maybe they might be more common now. (in classic)

Hotshot Pilot's Gloves are one of the rarest Twink items in Classic. Falls under the level 29 Bracket. Drops from two enemies in Gnomeregan, I can't remember the exact ones.

I did in fact see one of these on AH for the very first time. Sadly it was on the other faction where I don't have gold, and it was selling for something like 100G. While I can move over some gold the cross-faction AH penalty is harsh.

I also saw a Miner's Hat of the Deep, nice item for 39 bracket which is also quite rare.

huh, I saw those on the AH the other day and didn't register that they were so hard to find. It's definitely screwy right now in the AH, never know what's going to sell for what. Currently 7 Zealot blades on, selling as low as 9g each. Wonder when it will calm down

Still trying to figure out how these arcanums work and which one to use. Why is the +100 hp one so much more expensive than +1% dodge? Is dodge just a trash stat in vanilla? Seems like it would be useful for PvP.

Still trying to figure out how these arcanums work and which one to use. Why is the +100 hp one so much more expensive than +1% dodge? Is dodge just a trash stat in vanilla? Seems like it would be useful for PvP.

Constitution for +100 hp or Voracity for +8 any stat are the only ones you want. Voracity is the most expensive because it's used by almost every class for endgame, but Constitution is the typical twink favorite. A Constitution Libram shouldn't be too expensive (5-10g) but expect to pay at least 50g for Voracity. Then of course there's a turn in cost for the actual Libram quest that makes it into an Arcanum, which is between 20-30g depending on the Libram.

on my server the con librams are running 150g right now, so it's about 200g for the arcanum which is why i was considering dodge. I wasn't sure if dodge had a spell component attached, been ten years since I played so thanks for clarifying. Hopefully by the time bgs come out the con librams will be a bit more affordable, 400g is more than the rest of my twink gear combined so far

Hotshot Pilot's Gloves are one of the rarest Twink items in Classic.

Its rare but nothing special. It became ultra-rare only after patch 2.3 when gnomer level range changed from 24-34 to 24-28 which caused hotshots to drop from bosses only.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SFBM.PNG

I'll tell yeah what I haven't seen, like most people, no Hot Shots, but also no Quillward Harness strangely. Pretty happy to have scored the single Mantle of Thieves and Vendetta I've seen. I've nabbed two Bushmasters and pair of Flintrocks as well as one pair of Unearthed Monkey bands. Scored three PoDs total but those were all 250+, so not really steals.

The only hotshots I saw dropped for me in gnomer, Saw flintrocks and didn't buy, feeling foolish on that... got the one mantle I've seen, think I posted it earlier. Many Vendetta have been up for over 100g for some time... except this one I bid-won:

prwF8i0.png

And saw 3 unearthed bands so far, two were monkey:

9KsOVt3.png

I am pretty sure Miner's Hat of the Deep is BIS. Took me forever for me to find one for my 39 back in the day.

It's definitely up there, but everyone values Int differently it seems. 12/12 monkey helm is hard to beat... I'll be using the Miner's hat when playing with friends, probably not solo.

Constitution for +100 hp or Voracity for +8 any stat are the only ones you want. Voracity is the most expensive because it's used by almost every class for endgame, but Constitution is the typical twink favorite. A Constitution Libram shouldn't be too expensive (5-10g) but expect to pay at least 50g for Voracity. Then of course there's a turn in cost for the actual Libram quest that makes it into an Arcanum, which is between 20-30g depending on the Libram.

Thanks for the breakdown, I reupped not realizing how out of the loop I'd be after 10 years off. Our server is pretty high pop, and Con librams are running 130g minimum right now, lowest I've seen them is 75g a couple weeks back. Maybe it'll level out eventually.

Are Blood Rings and Demon Bands worth stocking up on?
Also, is agil/int hunter items worth going after or that wasn't really a thing in Vanilla.

Edit: Possibly the 1 ring is sought after for 10 twinks.

Last edited:
Are Blood Rings and Demon Bands worth stocking up on?
Also, is agil/int hunter items worth going after or that wasn't really a thing in Vanilla.

Edit: Possibly the 1 ring is sought after for 10 twinks.

I wouldn't bother with any 19 rings besides 3/3 monkeys. The 1 Ring should still be worth something. Seen them for 200g on my server.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread