Solo 30 Raid Progress

It was randomly generated upon character creation.... try to not overthink things. The gear is the issue
Boring. Okey fine.
The gear is nice, socketed rings and neck would be better though. And only 1 SCA. Also Herkumi? Dragonspine is nice though.

Boring. Okey fine.
The gear is nice, socketed rings and neck would be better though. And only 1 SCA. Also Herkumi? Dragonspine is nice though.
Guess you’d just have to try SCA and Bonereaver’s together post shadowlands. Herkumi is one of the most overbudgeted stat stick trinks.

The mastery on those off pieces well outperforms three xtra gems slots. In any case, I’m working on haste/mastery alternatives with slots. I’m just not willing to sacrifice the ilvl and mastery budget. Haste/mast/crit seems to be king so far. With just one SCA and fury’s fast pace rotation I have 90% minimum uptime on that 30ish % damage increase from mastery.

I regularly participate in Herald runs via herolobby and discord. I’ve yet to be out dpsed by a fury warrior. Arcane can out dps me until about the last third of the fight and then fury’s aoe overtakes even that. I have a sneaking suspicion that’s only due to mana deficits though.

Last edited:
Guess you’d just have to try SCA and Bonereaver’s together post shadowlands. Herkumi is one of the most overbudgeted stat stick trinks.

The mastery on those off pieces well outperforms three xtra gems slots. In any case, I’m working on haste/mastery alternatives with slots. I’m just not willing to sacrifice the ilvl and mastery budget. Haste/mast/crit seems to be king so far. With just one SCA and fury’s fast pace rotation I have 90% minimum uptime on that 30ish % damage increase from mastery.

I regularly participate in Herald runs via herolobby and discord. I’ve yet to be out dpsed by a fury warrior. Arcane can out dps me until about the last third of the fight and then fury’s aoe overtakes even that. I have a sneaking suspicion that’s only due to mana deficits though.

Maybe.
Really? It seems worse than Lady trinket in every way.
I have a hard time believing that, but yes socketed mastery rings would be better.
Thats good on ya.

Hey, I'm trying to gear a 30 prot pally twink but having trouble settling on stat priorities. I tried to look you up in armory but couldnt find your character. Any tips or insights you could share?

Users who are viewing this thread