so, the Satchel of Helpful Goods

Eurys said:
I finished an instance, and nobody in our group received one.

My inventory was full at the time, could that be the reason?

You have to finish the instance using the random dungeon tool. And yes, you need a free inventory slot.

Everyone in my group got one BESIDES ME? What!!?!?!

I dunno anyone else try this yet? I think it might be.

Wuv123 said:
/Owned

Sorry bro...is it because XP is turned off? If so...uh oh.

Shit, I don't think anyone had thought of that...

This is incorrect. I'm in the Ruin public vent and 5 people have already gotten their sachal. One person get a 10stam Mail Belt.

Twinkytoes said:
This is incorrect. I'm in the Ruin public vent and 5 people have already gotten their sachal. One person get a 10stam Mail Belt.

Twinkytoes, I have a task for you.

Thanks Twinkytoes. This is good news for everyone but Elliot, and the nerd who didn't have bag space.

Wuv123 said:
O thank the Jesus, I was beggining to think I just brought the Twink Community some terrible news haha.

A 10 stam belt at 19... dear god, I'm going to get a group of level 10's for RFC, brb.

canihascookie said:
A 10 stam belt at 19... dear god, I'm going to get a group of level 10's for RFC, brb.

From what I have heard you can't enter this LFG Random thing until 15, correct? And I think it starts at the WC/VC Level. Darn so now I gotta run until I get a +8 stam cloak and +10 stam belt, thats gonna take a while, expect many violent cursing sessions of me getting some "of the whale crap after spending +2 hours in a group of newbs in WC haha.

Honestly, if you can not enter the LFG thing until 15 I am going to start a complain topic on the wow forums because, there is a instance we all know and love called RAGE FIRE FUCKING CHASM, and level 9's on can enter this instance...

Well, I guess I'm unlucky going to try it again now. Maybe because it was RFC and I was killing grays?

Users who are viewing this thread