so, the Satchel of Helpful Goods

You have to do the random dungeon queue and you will only get it the first run you do. Also if you have full inventory then you won't get it.

Pizza said:
You have to do the random dungeon queue and you will only get it the first run you do. Also if you have full inventory then you won't get it.

You also won't get one from RFC

I had one hell of a time even getting an instance to load when I got online around 9pm central.

The question is what boss in each zone gets the loot? Do you have to kill all the bosses or can you kill the path to a certain boss and skip out of the way ones.

The reason I ask is that I didn’t get a single satchel last night. I ran many instances, but no loot. We crashed a coupel times but I did kill all bosses in SFK once and BFD once and I didn't get a satchel. It was fun anyhow, but still sucks not to get loots.

xp?

The first two runs I had -> gained no satchel at all.. I logged out and relogged and tryed over.. then it worked.. 3 times now gotten the satchel but only shit items like the spell power for my hunter -_-

BUT.

I noticed it said 200xp gained.. every time I got a satchel!

Thou, i can't seem to see me gaining anny xp,... anny1 know about this? I will hold back with instance farming untill I know for sure,

The xp "gain" was written in yellow right under or over the message saying I got the satchel (also in yellow)

I think I't a wrong message, but just to be sure. Plz any1 knwo for sure?

damno.png

Dinkorastamán said:
The first two runs I had -> gained no satchel at all.. I logged out and relogged and tryed over.. then it worked.. 3 times now gotten the satchel but only shit items like the spell power for my hunter -_-

BUT.

I noticed it said 200xp gained.. every time I got a satchel!

Thou, i can't seem to see me gaining anny xp,... anny1 know about this? I will hold back with instance farming untill I know for sure,

The xp "gain" was written in yellow right under or over the message saying I got the satchel (also in yellow)

I think I't a wrong message, but just to be sure. Plz any1 knwo for sure?

damno.png

Umm, well I did it and I think I would have dinged if I gained 200 exp lol.

I can say despite it saying you gained exp, you don't with it off. It would be crazy if you gained all that exp if you turned it back on though, but why would you do that?

Rasta ask a Gm later. THey ought to know. and also post on forums tech forums. So that they can fix it or something :)

Users who are viewing this thread