so, the Satchel of Helpful Goods

I did 3 runs on three toons. I got the following

10stam mail belt,

8stam cloak,

5sta/5agi monkey cloak.

Dont do DM or WC it takes to long. Save some time and Do SFK, Stocks or even BFD for the drops.

wuv123 said:
rfc does not give a satchel bud, wc and vc and up, tested on ptr.

thank you a lot!!!

Jericho said:

10stam mail belt,

8stam cloak,

5sta/5agi monkey cloak.

Dont do DM or WC it takes to long. Save some time and Do SFK, Stocks or even BFD for the drops.

This is the guy I was talkign about:)

So, my level ten twinks can't get help from these...

v_v /disappointment much like how he felt when WOTLK came out.

Jericho said:

10stam mail belt,

8stam cloak,

5sta/5agi monkey cloak.

I was under the impression it had to be random? or are you saying if you get one of the longer ones to leave and re-Q after 15 min?

Grabco said:
I was under the impression it had to be random? or are you saying if you get one of the longer ones to leave and re-Q after 15 min?

No you can decide what dungeons you are in the que for.

Grabco said:

Yeah I think you can choose which ones you want to be qued for.

Stealthbot said:
fuck lvl 10s lol

hey now, what did level tens ever do to you? They are cheap and easy honor if you can kill them, so calm down brah <3

Desh, Purge and I did Deadmines earlier. I got a 6/6 mail bear waist on my Warrior, Desh got a 2stam 4int 8sp leather belt on his Hunter, and Purge got a 4/4 8ap cloak on his Shaman.

Ertai said:
Desh, Purge and I did Deadmines earlier. I got a 6/6 mail bear waist on my Warrior, Desh got a 2stam 4int 8sp leather belt on his Hunter, and Purge got a 4/4 8ap cloak on his Shaman.

Edit:Waist ahh, why I thought it said wrist is beyond me.

You got a bracer? Thats pretty sexy I will say that.

Users who are viewing this thread