So long and good night

lokah

Legend
Im done with the f2p to unbalanced, hunters, 24s players. horde players that don't know how to gear etc I want to thank these people for making this brac

Partymaker

Felix

Melvin's

Peaktwink

Thirk

Swagbasket

Backsurgeon

Cer

Mialo

Sabekith

Cotus

Ore

Kale

Earl

Rioqt

Damrig

Nysonia

Beefmaster

Licavalier

Shfthappens

And so on, the flags won't be capped the same without katemiddlton. Ap horde for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
575478_460s.jpg

if your serious this time then gl in life man :)

i said it back when F2P started.....not gonna name the rogue who sold the bracket as balanced, but i will blatantly say: "it was a lie". if hunters are a issue (to some classes) in 15-19 bracket, one of the reasons 25-29 bracket has had issues and still is struggling, i was amazed that people believed 20-24 was a magic zone of balance.

even if blizz would have never made F2P's when they reached 20 play in XP off 20-24, hunters/priests/paladins would have still ruled in a 20 only bracket just like they pretty much do in 19's.

my F2P account is on hold for me too, i have a 20 F-druid and 20 H-pal. i am waiting for the next expansion of the F2P program which will come in the next 1-2 quarter stock reports of more subscription loses. CATA didn't really help WOW much in terms of subs...imo....MOP won't either.

btw, the grass is not greener in other brackets either....they are all unbal'd....class OP cycles switch....even at 85

i said it back when F2P started.....not gonna name the rogue who sold the bracket as balanced, but i will blatantly say: "it was a lie".
At the start there werent that many hunters but more difference in classes and compared to full twinks this f2p 20 thing is the best balanced out of any low level brackets. Full p2p twinks just have to much burst/sp wich doesnt make it any more fun and not using those extras p2p have makes it alot better (, for god sake my level 12 hunter does the same damage as my 19 hunt back in tbc and wotlk and this wont change in mop where blizzard is throwing it up resi and a hussle of talents again, we all know that failed in the past and it will fail again). Medan was right and still is. Also its the players who mess it up in combination with a messed up queueing system. Blizzard pretty much fuked all twinking up but gave us f2p 20 wich is actually really nice compared to the rest.

Anyway op good luck with what ever you going to do.

Is it possible for me to give my account to someone easily in F2P community? Just need login info?

I am about ready to quit wow too, seems like a logical decision to rage quit wow ONCE than rage about 24s every day like I will right now...

Last night on a hpally with 1450 hp unbuffed I was hit by an alliance rogue who must have had the holiday buff and zerker from hut since he hit me for something similar to this 980 ambush, 100 off hand 450 sinister strike. wtf 1 second dead. Later a horde hunter camped me 1v1 over and over when there was absolutely no reason for him to even be by our graveyard since they were losing. Free account anyone?

Is it possible for me to give my account to someone easily in F2P community? Just need login info?

I am about ready to quit wow too, seems like a logical decision to rage quit wow ONCE than rage about 24s every day like I will right now...

Last night on a hpally with 1450 hp unbuffed I was hit by an alliance rogue who must have had the holiday buff and zerker from hut since he hit me for something similar to this 980 ambush, 100 off hand 450 sinister strike. wtf 1 second dead. Later a horde hunter camped me 1v1 over and over when there was absolutely no reason for him to even be by our graveyard since they were losing. Free account anyone?
I'll take it! :D

Anywho I enjoy playing F2P and don't care to complain much because...well...it's free.

just shut the fuck up and suck it up, you should be happy your not paying $15 a month and didnt have to buy $100 worth of keys.

just shut the fuck up and suck it up.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Gonna have to agree, everyone with a brain who plays in this bracket knows its heavily unbalanced but that should not stop you from playing, if that were the case then no one would play because pvp in general is unbalanced at this and max lvl

Users who are viewing this thread