So..... i just got 1 shot by a hunter and he's laughing at me?

Sanitarium said:
It didn't take much to stop for the hidden 0.5 second auto shot cast to go off... oh well.

It is pretty hard for the majority, who happens to be keyturning, S-keying clickers.

i just got outplayed for 1300hp.

damn huters are goood.

Sanitarium said:
It didn't take much to stop for the hidden 0.5 second auto shot cast to go off... oh well.

It is pretty hard for the majority, who happens to be keyturning, S-keying clickers.

Pretty much right on that point Evade.. unfortunately that's who Blizzard caters to with changes like these. However, I'm sure many hunters (even top tier hunters) are happy about this change to a certain extent.

I'm getting 1 shot by aimed shot 2-3 times everygame by hunters 1400 crits on mail usually around 1000+ crits which is easily a 1 shot especially if my HP isn't full, I didn't spend 3 years on this twink to get 1 shot. I think blizzard specifically said that 1 shots shouldn't happen, only a matter of time before this gets fixed. This is the worst mistake blizzard has made even worse than the rogue ambush damage after cata came out.

It would be pretty damn hard to avoid an AS while rooted, sheeped, feared, stunned, etc. One-shotting is never a good thing. I only expect more hunter buffs and am willing to deal with it, just don't act like the class isn't stupid OP. Playing once since vanilla isn't an excuse either since they've always been easy.

Grabco said:
I'm getting 1 shot by aimed shot 2-3 times everygame by hunters 1400 crits on mail usually around 1000+ crits which is easily a 1 shot especially if my HP isn't full, I didn't spend 3 years on this twink to get 1 shot. I think blizzard specifically said that 1 shots shouldn't happen, only a matter of time before this gets fixed. This is the worst mistake blizzard has made even worse than the rogue ambush damage after cata came out.

I'll agree with everything but that last statement.. Spambush was worse than this was, especially because of the 3 second cast. It isn't ALWAYS possible to get out of range or LoS of an Aimed Shot, but it's a fuck load easier to do than avoid ambushes.

With all these retarded buffs and shit this game may never be as balanced and I hate I mean HATE to say it but WoTLK. Yes hunters and shally were pretty op but I enjoyed the game alot more as a gimped rogue.

..And people keep asking me why I focus on stamina. I wish I could get more crit/spell dmg on my gear but I'm afraid it would gimp myself to shit, since there are always 3 hunters minimum in the opposing team in WSG. (From my experience)

Unfair but we make it work.

This is beyond retarded. Looks like I won't be queueing until this gets sorted out. I'm not allowing myself to be a piece of meat to the ravenous, mindless 5+ hunters on each team.

Grody1 said:
Thankyou for that confirmation Walt! If he likes his druid then surely he wouldn't mind switching to boomkin - a highly mobile spec with solid CC and high damage output. As far as premading with multiple hunters, we never run BGs with more than two hunters, seeing as we have only two active hunters. Though I do see that Veknilash horde guild running with 3-4 on a daily basis.

As time goes on, people will get used to avoiding the aimshot - it literally is NOT hard to avoid. If you're running through mid there is plenty of cover and plenty of space to range or run into a hunter's melee zone. The good players will not suffer from this, the bad ones will.

ive never seen some1 get snared or rooted b4

augiddin said:
ive never seen some1 get snared or rooted b4

your trash dude. didnt you know that the offense can teleport to the opposing team's base. completely avoiding mid and those pesky hunters?

Not to put down what you said Feenin, but avoiding aimed shots is not as easy as you say. With concussive duration being increased, and the fact that only a slim PIXEL of potential LoS obstructions in WSG even work, getting away from 30000 yard ranged attacks basically means hug the wall and hope you have stealth.

Also, the hunter crit buff ( marksmen ) to increase aimed shot crit chance by 20% on targets ( might as well say ALL targets because 80%+ is irrelevent if you can potentially 1 hit that )

is far superior to balance +4% crit chance ( which also requires 2 talent points )

I'm not telling anyone to stop playing their class, all I can say is; if you choose to roll hunter --- just be ready for flame, hate, and resentment.

im giving up on warriors and twinking for a while once i get some more honor :(

im going to farm BoAs and just make a hunter xp on for a while

*sautes* warriors are dead *cry*

Its hard for me to believe blizz had no idea this would happen. If they didn't then they are far stupider then they give themselves credit for. How hard is it to balance a game anyway?

Makes me wonder if they may have lost too many of the good minds that built this game up before Wotlk.

Most of the more recent changes have been designed to make it easier for them to balance the game anyway and even then they cant do it right.

Quitting is not the answer, activity is. Hunters are deadly in pug games where you have no support and they do tend to kill the fun but we have to kill the fotm rerolling cancer and the only way to do that is to queue in groups and stomp the fotm's. Please don't allow shit like this to kill the bracket.

pilgrim said:
Its hard for me to believe blizz had no idea this would happen. If they didn't then they are far stupider then they give themselves credit for. How hard is it to balance a game anyway?

Makes me wonder if they may have lost too many of the good minds that built this game up before Wotlk.

Most of the more recent changes have been designed to make it easier for them to balance the game anyway and even then they cant do it right.

Balancing is ALOT harder than it seems. Just try it on a private server. It takes FOREVER.

Users who are viewing this thread