So..... i just got 1 shot by a hunter and he's laughing at me?

I hit a 1300 Templars Verdict on a priest today, I felt bad. He was on D with the EFC and I kept getting stuns+lucky crits on him all game, leet ret burst yo

Sorry lil priest, whoever you are. I hope you dont hate me after that game.

I'm done playing 19. Just bought a server + faction change for nothing.

My druid fucking blows. I hate this fucking game.

-Og

Grody1 said:
HI Purj. And yeah, just a little fun on patch day. Oh and lets be honest Royalloyal, you gun for me in every BG we're in together; just a little competition >: )

Its Royaloyal FYI. Theres literally no competition between a hunter and a rogue, if there is any, practically means your a shit hunter.

Grody1 said:
If I hadn't been playing a hunter since vanilla i'd change too. But yeah, I'm reluctant to tell new twinks to make a hunter. TBH though, this will NOT hurt the good players in the bracket - anyone can easily range or LOS an aimed shot, its a 3 SECOND cast. Unless ofcourse you stealth with hunters mark on. Then there's really no help for you.

Just so you know, im playing from Australia, my latency is way higher than yours, the fact that i stealthed as soon as you marked me doesnt mean it appeared that way on mine, in fact, i stealthed before you even marked me. Everyone knows hunters have the most range attacks, with sprint + Rocket Jump, your aimed shot still got onto me.

Guilds should stop pugging with 2-3 hunters from their guild into WSG, thats just bullshit facerolling both horde or alliance, twinks are gonna start quitting soon, and ques will be back to unavailable in no time. Consider making twinks that arent OP anymore. etc (warlocks,warrior,shaman)

Grody1 said:
Boomkin are critting just as high as hunters.

its not so much the damage, its the control that a hunter has.

19 Resto Druid

Youtube Channel

Level 1 Rogue Guide

"And no matter what you've been told, I ain't gonn' fold.

I'm just tryin' to stay warm, in a world that's so cold."

Just because he is a druid, doesn't mean he is balance

okay first off I hate DPS i specifically rolled druid to heal.

second off they crit 1k after they have like shit ton of moon power or whatever that shit is.

third off by the time i even think about fucking casting that 3 second 1k crit that never happens, i'll be scatter shot, serpent sting, auto attack, whatever the other 5 op talents are then I'll be left with 100 health. YAY BOOMKIN....

Brah I'm going worgen for the resist to arcane. Also worgen will have more gear choices come BOA era. I will prob use spidersilk deviate and silverwind bracers. As long as im over 40 or right near it. Resisting a fear in a premade could be gamechanging.

Thankyou for that confirmation Walt! If he likes his druid then surely he wouldn't mind switching to boomkin - a highly mobile spec with solid CC and high damage output. As far as premading with multiple hunters, we never run BGs with more than two hunters, seeing as we have only two active hunters. Though I do see that Veknilash horde guild running with 3-4 on a daily basis.

As time goes on, people will get used to avoiding the aimshot - it literally is NOT hard to avoid. If you're running through mid there is plenty of cover and plenty of space to range or run into a hunter's melee zone. The good players will not suffer from this, the bad ones will.

justgotagm said:
okay first off I hate DPS i specifically rolled druid to heal.

second off they crit 1k after they have like shit ton of moon power or whatever that shit is.

third off by the time i even think about fucking casting that 3 second 1k crit that never happens, i'll be scatter shot, serpent sting, auto attack, whatever the other 5 op talents are then I'll be left with 100 health. YAY BOOMKIN....

Aimed shot is a 3second cast aswell. I'll keep saying it.

Brah no lie I think a 2 year old smashing s key on a hunter can be scuccesful con shot can always be on. The people will walk as fast as you S key.no intent to troll this is just my opinion on it.

Grody1 said:
Aimed shot is a 3second cast aswell. I'll keep saying it.

Don't act as if you won't be able to stand and cast it. just fucking stop, you are making yourself look like an idiot.

I would hope a hunter doesn't use scatter in order to get an aimed shot off.. :\

In other news, keep it civil or this will be closed.

curleypwnsu said:
Hunters are awful at 85 these buffs may keep coming.

sadly this is true, just a good example of the trickle-down effect.

curleypwnsu said:
Hunters are awful at 85 these buffs may keep coming.

PvP wise maybe, but to my knowledge, Survival was amazing in PvE and the MM/BM buffs came to even out the damage from each spec?

It didn't take much to stop for the hidden 0.5 second auto shot cast to go off... oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread