So..... i just got 1 shot by a hunter and he's laughing at me?

shaunkee

Legend
I would link the SS i took if i knew how, Feenin did 1441 damaged (aimed shot) at me, im fully twinked out btw, i just got 1 shot! WTF?! and he can actually laugh about it! LOL! learn to play a better class imo, or actually learn to play cause your bad for letting me juke you off roofs in FR... Hunters in 4.0.6 are twice the hunters in 4.0.3!

Hunters are ridiculous, we've known this for years now buddy.

outplayed

cy@

Turtlezyo said:
roll hamcake land private server of patch 3.3.5

problem

solved

Pretty sure hunters are universally considered "over powered" by a majority of the twinking community. 3.3.5 wouldn't make much of a difference. Just less burst.

But still. COME PLAY HAMECAKE LAND EVERYONE. <3

Fuck, I'd laugh too if I was 1 shotting people on an OP class. Wouldn't be laughing at who I'm killing, more just laughing because how easily I'm killing, y'know?

murf1234 said:
Pretty sure hunters are universally considered "over powered" by a majority of the twinking community. 3.3.5 wouldn't make much of a difference. Just less burst.

But still. COME PLAY HAMECAKE LAND EVERYONE. <3

200 vs 1600 crits same same

Turtlezyo said:

Rogues hit harder now than hunters did in 3.3.5. therefor, Rogues are better than hunters ever were.

Turtlezyo said:

Yes, but all classes lacked "some" of the healing and damage capabilities that they have now, and hunters still had huge damage output in 3.3.5.

A 1600 crit in 3.3.5 would probably create a storm of QQ so powerful that TI would explode.

An other good reason to quit wow I guess... Im so bored of that kind of shit. If at least this game wasn't only about luck and rolling the best class.

If I hadn't been playing a hunter since vanilla i'd change too. But yeah, I'm reluctant to tell new twinks to make a hunter. TBH though, this will NOT hurt the good players in the bracket - anyone can easily range or LOS an aimed shot, its a 3 SECOND cast. Unless ofcourse you stealth with hunters mark on. Then there's really no help for you.

Grody1 said:
If I hadn't been playing a hunter since vanilla i'd change too. But yeah, I'm reluctant to tell new twinks to make a hunter. TBH though, this will NOT hurt the good players in the bracket - anyone can easily range or LOS an aimed shot, its a 3 SECOND cast. Unless ofcourse you stealth with hunters mark on. Then there's really no help for you.

because players don't ever have to cross mid. ever.

ha you see what i did there? funny, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread