PTR SL Beta 1 Twink Info

Okay, so leveling past 16 on Exiles Reach using Party Sync method doesn't work because when you party sync you're restricted up to level 30. Exiles Reach is 1-10, so I could get XP from mobs and quests up til I hit level 16, then everything turned grey even the quests. It's the same for Azuremyst Isle which is also a 1-10 zone.

So party sync leveling to 31 to summon anyone with a lock doesnt work. Will have to come up with other methods.

Edit: Tried to pet battle, no pet battles on isle, and cannot que either. Also can't que for Isle Expedition.

View attachment 16061
What about leveling via the 5 account-wide daily pet battles, that the neutral panda's use to level to 120?
Do the battles on an alt, and remote turn in the quest on your warlock for XP.

Last edited:
What happen if you decide to copy a lvl 20 char ? the creation start and then the lvl squish is applied ?

a level 1 since please
Best I got since I can't character copy etc.

1 twink ehhh.png

Exiles Reach Update for 1 Twinks new and old.

Figured out a way off the isle and back on, tried testing a 1 twink with xpoff to see what I could unlock from the isle because some quests here actually give spells. 7 Quests in I get a quest to spar with an NPC which requires me to use my level 2 ability 3 times on her. So I cannot move forward through the quests.

Figured out a way off the isle and back on, tried testing a 1 twink with xpoff to see what I could unlock from the isle because some quests here actually give spells. 7 Quests in I get a quest to spar with an NPC which requires me to use my level 2 ability 3 times on her. So I cannot move forward through the quests.
Def keep method a secret at least. You can kill the rares maybe etc

If you leveled the warlock on the island and opened a summoning portal to summon a mage, it could drop a portal to SW for others to use. They could then lock XP and hearth back to Exiles Reach. Also, have you tried partying with the same class on your level one and completing the class quest? Sometimes it registers the attacks for everyone in the party regardless of who used it. Might be a way to complete that quest.

If you leveled the warlock on the island and opened a summoning portal to summon a mage, it could drop a portal to SW for others to use. They could then lock XP and hearth back to Exiles Reach. Also, have you tried partying with the same class on your level one and completing the class quest? Sometimes it registers the attacks for everyone in the party regardless of who used it. Might be a way to complete that quest.
We did both

Have you tried questing in silverpine forest/loch modan/westfall /darkshore/ azshara/ northern barrens as lvl 1?
[doublepost=1596185343,1596185228][/doublepost]
Since the difference in stats from green to epic is basically +1 primary on beta right now I'm thinking socketed greens with leechs/speed are probably going to be better.
Yeah, I hope the socket item stays, but if not might aswell get full epix :)

Users who are viewing this thread