PTR SL Beta 1 Twink Info

Correct sadly : /
[doublepost=1595738986,1595738873][/doublepost]Not for 1 twinks, but level 10s can do Isle Expeditions, I tried to que on a level 1 but it said I was too low level.

View attachment 16039

Can buy https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item=173988/havenswood-salvage#contains:0+3+16-19+1 which can contain mounts that require level 10 to use as well, for F2P people :D (Just assuming)

View attachment 16040
45 for the tokens

no level requirement for the mount loot boxes. So if blizz doesnt limit f2p to noob island looks like full f2p can get new mounts
View attachment 16041

(sorry for discussing f2p / vet stuff in this level 1 thread but since u guys talked about it I thought it would be okay)

I just wanna add that currently in BFA, you can do Island Expeditions in level 110, but only if you unlocked it on a level 116+ before, I assume its gonna be similar for us in SL, that you need to have unlocked it on higher level char to be able to queue at 10, so while it looks like Vets will get it, I doubt that f2ps will get access to Islands.

pQDkccE.png

There are however a few things that could let f2ps queue (just speculations)
  • Party Leader having unlocked Island Expedition and queue while you are grouped, just hoping that the ready / role check only checks the level of the party and not if they have unlocked it on an alt. I haven't done any Island Expeditions in a while but I think its currently that you just cant interact with the table you queue at if you haven't unlocked it.
  • Blizzard might remove this "unlocking system" since its no longer current content and let f2ps queue for it.

I know its not level 1 but if you guys could look at what professions look like on a 10 at the various expansion trainers, thatd be sweet. I feel like theres a chance F2Ps could end up getting the first few recipes from various expansion trainers?

I know its not level 1 but if you guys could look at what professions look like on a 10 at the various expansion trainers, thatd be sweet. I feel like theres a chance F2Ps could end up getting the first few recipes from various expansion trainers?
Yeah we sure perhaps make a thread for level 10s, but on my level 10 priest I was able to learn BC engineering if that's what you were asking

(sorry for discussing f2p / vet stuff in this level 1 thread but since u guys talked about it I thought it would be okay)

I just wanna add that currently in BFA, you can do Island Expeditions in level 110, but only if you unlocked it on a level 116+ before, I assume its gonna be similar for us in SL, that you need to have unlocked it on higher level char to be able to queue at 10, so while it looks like Vets will get it, I doubt that f2ps will get access to Islands.

pQDkccE.png

There are however a few things that could let f2ps queue (just speculations)
  • Party Leader having unlocked Island Expedition and queue while you are grouped, just hoping that the ready / role check only checks the level of the party and not if they have unlocked it on an alt. I haven't done any Island Expeditions in a while but I think its currently that you just cant interact with the table you queue at if you haven't unlocked it.
  • Blizzard might remove this "unlocking system" since its no longer current content and let f2ps queue for it.
I believe it should work for F2Ps if the party leader just Ques, would be dumb if it didn’t work haha.
[doublepost=1595781797,1595781752][/doublepost]
I woulda made a 10 thread a few days ago, I’m just now learning all of this myself haha, not used to much bedsides 1.
[doublepost=1595781970][/doublepost]
What lvl is RFC?
How does the new starting area work?
Do you get to choose to go to the new starting area or stay in old world?
Can you do all the quests in the new starting area as lvl 1?
I’ll try going into rfc and deadmines today. When you make a new toon you can choose to go to Exiles Reach or the regular starting zone. I’m working on 3 different ways to get people summoned to exiles reach.

Dont sweat it dude. Im learning a bit just from the stuff youre posting.

Obviously, theres no way to tell what is and isnt gated behind a sub, so F2P stuff is up in the air but knowing for vets is also super useful

lets big brain theory this shit like we used 2
#TeldrassilPrivateInvestigators

Sounds good.
Day 1 bfa I managed to destroy my heart of Azeroth lol. I could still get ap from quests as a reward but it didn’t actually do anything. So that could explain why bfa dungeon finder would list azerite as a reward

Users who are viewing this thread