PTR SL Beta 1 Twink Info

either or
Testing now :D
So, the rats are level 20 and keep evading at 62% on my 1, I'm gonna assume that I can't loot them on my 1 since I haven't been able to loot any other 20 mob, I can loot a 10 mob though. A level 10 should be able to loot the Dig Rat, since its within the 10 level range.

Last edited:
Testing now :D
So, the rats are level 20 and keep evading at 62% on my 1, I'm gonna assume that I can't loot them on my 1 since I haven't been able to loot any other 20 mob, I can loot a 10 mob though. A level 10 should be able to loot the Dig Rat, since its within the 10 level range.

o joy
f2p digrats 4eva

I believe this was the vendor you were talking about, he's not in his TW form atm, but he sells 2 of the rings @ level 25 though : /

View attachment 16033
is the vendor changed from TW currency to PVP currency in SL ? or they will change it back to TW currency ? all my low levels hunters bg lvling (lvl10-lvl40) i am depending on this vendor to supply me the ring and belts lololol

is the vendor changed from TW currency to PVP currency in SL ? or they will change it back to TW currency ? all my low levels hunters bg lvling (lvl10-lvl40) i am depending on this vendor to supply me the ring and belts lololol
On Beta thats how the vendor is shown, he sells those 2 rings for the PvP currency and nothing else, so I'm not sure.

I believe level ones can only use classic gear, but 10+ can use any content gear up to bfa
Correct sadly : /
[doublepost=1595738986,1595738873][/doublepost]Not for 1 twinks, but level 10s can do Isle Expeditions, I tried to que on a level 1 but it said I was too low level.

WoWScrnShot_072520_233804.jpg

Can buy https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item=173988/havenswood-salvage#contains:0+3+16-19+1 which can contain mounts that require level 10 to use as well, for F2P people :D (Just assuming)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread