single drop source boes

Uhh... i guess put petrified shinebone on the list but it has two drop sources? Someone explain please cuz this changes everything!

6SjeYA2.jpg

Epic defias inc? :eek:

I wonder if Deadmines Cleaver falls into the same category. You can farm it during that one quest in Westfall when Defias thugs invade Sentinel Hill.

Uhh... i guess put petrified shinebone on the list but it has two drop sources? Someone explain please cuz this changes everything!

6SjeYA2.jpg

I wouldn't get excited just yet, more then likely that item was moved/removed from the trash mobs and given to Foreman Thistlenettle years ago.

Since mine has +6 critical it's safe to say that there's some variation to the scaling 2.

6SjeYA2.jpg

I checked every mob in westfall 1 by 1.. because i can't find filters.. it seems like there are many many new epics to be found :).. I dont have the time to document all of these new possible epics.. but most from westfall are already covered in this Thread.. Imo.. we should make a list of ALL possible mob specific loot so we can see where we are at... I would do this if i did not have a job... but i do atm xD lol... so if you feel the calling.. check every mob in all classic zones and scroll through their loot lists... and write everything down.... do this... and U R my hero... thx in advance... a weapon i would like to add to this list is Brutish Riverpaw Axe
Because it might be good for 1h when using shield.. maybe not BiS probably but i thought i'd mention it anyway.. Happy hunting!

I checked every mob in westfall 1 by 1.. because i can't find filters.. it seems like there are many many new epics to be found :).. I dont have the time to document all of these new possible epics.. but most from westfall are already covered in this Thread.. Imo.. we should make a list of ALL possible mob specific loot so we can see where we are at... I would do this if i did not have a job... but i do atm xD lol... so if you feel the calling.. check every mob in all classic zones and scroll through their loot lists... and write everything down.... do this... and U R my hero... thx in advance... a weapon i would like to add to this list is Brutish Riverpaw Axe
Because it might be good for 1h when using shield.. maybe not BiS probably but i thought i'd mention it anyway.. Happy hunting!

That item too looks super GFd.

Users who are viewing this thread