Signet of argas

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, shanker,you must be living in a different world or something... i guess
Gloaming Band - Item - World of Warcraft is better then Garrosh's Pardon - Item - World of Warcraft, or Amulet of Shrill Screams - Item - World of Warcraft is better then Overlord's Favor - Item - World of Warcraft i need to go on?

Horde trial gear

Both bracers(acqusition/uninsured, garrosh's ring, hero gloves and boots, crit boots...a load of different +hit% daggers to screw around with, (which helps soloing high level mobs for mageweave bandages, trial accounts cant buy them)

Alliance trial gear:a few useless pieces in bfd(staff, dagger, which all have better alternatives).Other then the alwyns legs(or bfd legs and both factions have same Q).And even then, those are obsolete now due to agility scaling differently with crit, so smelting pants are bis for trials as of now. Now, the imfamous eyepatch. Honestly,its worthless(unless you are a dps leather wearer). For my resto druid i picked hoggers, and paladin i picked the shield. LFH has always been betta

Sparkmetal bands/ellos.Damn we can roll warriors,sure.Ellos is one decent piece, but RoP is better due it offering more AP.And i've seen many horde leather twinks with ring of precision

for 29s...i didnt do much there....but, are you forgetting what Crecent was also a crappy green packed with spirit?Or did you not play that early?

24 gear... Outlaw, BOTH neckpeices are vastly superior, shield of appetite is better due to the crit stacking(from bracer/shoulder/boot/, etc Horde holy paladins used to have upwards to 31% spell crit vs alliance 22%), as again hero gloves and boots....

Only good thing ,as of now, on alliance is the gnomer rogue crit vest and Jalins ring.Thats it.And jalins is arguable b/c gnomer gears are better
With BoA legs the gnomer mail legs became obsolete as well...

i cant speak much for 19s since i have long quit that bracket(hooray call of duty 4 is the reason)..trial twinking brought me back to wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread