Signet of argas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this Awesome!
I know many people have been distressed over whether or not the plans would drop a second time.

Ah, but he got one during Cata. Can you still get both in MoP or not? That still remains unconfirmed even though the answer is probably in the affirmative.

Ah, but he got one during Cata. Can you still get both in MoP or not? That still remains unconfirmed even though the answer is probably in the affirmative.

And here I thought the matter had been put to rest >.<
I suppose we still need someone to test it then.

It dropped for me today after a couple kills. Does still drop. You're doing it wrong. Either killing the wrong ones, or you're not eligible for the drop.

It dropped for me today after a couple kills. Does still drop. You're doing it wrong. Either killing the wrong ones, or you're not eligible for the drop.

The question here is whether or not it drops a second time after faction changing. Not if it drops at all.

Yes, that's why I said that after 200, you might not be eligible. The drop rate isn't that low. I've done it multiple times, and always had it drop fairly quickly.

Already paid a faction change so its pending atm, lets see if this is still possible to get or not :/ if not im pretty much screwed.

I may not have been clear. What I'm saying is that it doesn't take 200 kills to get the drop. Most of us get it in the first couple kills. I even tried it on a new character this patch to check, and it still has the same very high drop rate.

I had an Argas ring before the patch hit. I faction changed today and managed to get the quest after 3 kills.

Another interesting thing is that while it drops quite easily for ally this patch, people have been reporting that horde farming for a few hours and not getting the drop. Also, the SS are ally. He said it was his second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread