Signet of argas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i already have 1 from ally side, and I am horde now, do you think its still possible to get the second one?
That's exactly what I was thinking. If you have one already, you can get a second. If you have none, then you can't get dual Argas now.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If you have one already, you can get a second. If you have none, then you can't get dual Argas now.

That's weird because I already have a Signet of Argas, And the plans didn't drop for me.

Just killed like 50 of them still nothing.. Ondura did you get yours on ally side or horde?

Sems like i can confirm this now, not possible to get x2 argas anymore I have killed aroun 100 of these now. Dont really understand how awesome and ondura got it but it doesnt work for me, sadly..

After some more testing, it's not that it's GF to have two, it's that it's no longer dropping for horde. Ally can get it. Horde that faction change to ally can get it, even if it's a second one, but it's no longer available to horde. It's unclear at this point whether that was intended or if it's a bug. I'm leaning towards intended because Wowhead lists the quest as obsolete, but anything can change.

After some more testing, it's not that it's GF to have two, it's that it's no longer dropping for horde. Ally can get it. Horde that faction change to ally can get it, even if it's a second one, but it's no longer available to horde. It's unclear at this point whether that was intended or if it's a bug. I'm leaning towards intended because Wowhead lists the quest as obsolete, but anything can change.

Diabolical Plans - Quest - World of Warcraft

Doesn't say it's marked obsolete here ;o I'll go try to go get it on my 85 now. Will update about this.

EDIT: Killed around 50 on my horde dk and no drop. Seems like Aradiel is right ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Diabolical Plans - Quest - World of Warcraft

Doesn't say it's marked obsolete here ;o I'll go try to go get it on my 85 now. Will update about this.

EDIT: Killed around 50 on my horde dk and no drop. Seems like Aradiel is right ;)

Diabolical Plans - Quest - World of Warcraft was the one I was looking at. Ignore the Wowhead evidence then. Anyway, it could simply be a bug and be fixed later, but as of right now it drops within a few kills for ally and doesn't drop at all for horde.

I hereby declare, with the power invested in me, that Double Argas rings are grandfathered as of patch 5.0.4.

Only after review of conflicting evidence will this statement be retracted,

I wonder if this will have a big impact on the factions... Most likely a bad impact for Alliance -- all newbies probably pick the faction that awards a COOL RING, as they most likely won't faction change.

Horde still has Garrosh, Stillwaters signet, and most hpala gear tho =) I don't think this will have any effect on faction balance. I will probably be xfering back to horde for some carrying aswell, so don't worry honey, I'll come and save you from the ring-greedy alliance rerollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread