Signet of argas

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who hasn't seen other threads or hasn't had their tickets answered, he's part of the chat I had with a GM today.

wd5nfJeWp2L3wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Attachments

• argasbug.png
    argasbug.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 173
so now alli get skill patch and HORDE ring x2...... anyone else seeing alli side being favored?

eye patch is lvl20+ and horde as the best caster and hpally gear.

This might be old news, but I searched the forums for info about Diabolic Plans quest item drops on horde side, cause I had been killing mobs for ages w/o a drop on my horde, but I can tell you, eventually it dropped :)
View attachment 652

talking 19's, if there was no faction swapping
- horde has best caster/healer rings/gear/shields
- alliance has better melee rings/bracers

in the 19 bracket you can make a healer/caster on the horde side and do not really have to faction swap

talking 20-24...alliance has best gear, and if there were no BOAs, alliance has best for 25-29

talking right now....no BOA's, no faction swapping, alliance has best gear 20-24 and 25-29

gf'd items you mention are no longer available, no longer a issue, in a small near inactive bracket, and since you mention them it depends on what time in the game they were used, prior to faction swaps, and what classes used them.

horde, windstorm hammer was a advantage till blizz nerfed it in BC
ally, crescent of forlon spirits never got nerfed
horde, bleeding crescent was BC enchantible but a poor green
horde, skullbreaker was a rather crappy green that was best for casters due to BC ench, CATA made it a melee weapon and seriously buffed it
horde, zealot's robe....was a crappy green also, made a blue with better stats in CATA, same quest as skullbreaker. you could get one or the other
horde, nail spitter (gun) from same quest was crap till CATA

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread