Shout out to the farmers

we farmed them

KkLW02r.gif

fight fire with fire because logic

mainly i dont leave bgs, if i dont have any irl trouble. even we get farmed i try to kill efc or healers if possible. sometimes they catch me while taking ss. and they farm the team mostly. not me if i dont want.

I think he meant why aren't you in stealth?

I'm not very involved in this bracket but what I know is that it is always popping due to sooo many members on horde and alliance.
I also get that gy farming isn't great but if it's a problem why not group up with your friends and push them back to gy without farming them ? That way you don't farm and you don't get farmed. I also understand that there is 24 premades and so on but the % of 24's just come to the bracket for hks and honor. Don't rage about gy farming. Your bracket is really active and I mean like more active that any bracket has ever been. Don't start a crusade about it even though gy farming is a disgrace.

So many before you and so many after you have been gy farmed.
Why start a thread?

+1
Why not ? I have characters for both factions. :)
Wsg really objective hunter of this bracket, agreed.
But he is lvl 24. He jumping, it is interesting.
We all learn someday, but when that is the question.
May be after learning warrior lvl 20 will same jump ?

Last edited by a moderator:
TCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh my god cant stop laughing might aswell add my warriors to since farming is the name of the game.

TCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh my god cant stop laughing might aswell add my warriors to since farming is the name of the game.

and here's me thinking it was World of Warcraft :rolleyes:.

also, massive necro.

Last edited really sorry. I just thinking about to leaving game. Idk, may be may be. Alliance really S-U-C-K-S.
So it was, is and will be so.
Where is fun ? Where is jumping pro Wsg under every day farming from morning to evening ? Where Alliance, where Horde ? Game boring. You have not seen the game.

W-h-e-r-e ? Where leaving Wsg, where leaving Clinic, where leaving gay cheating premades. Can't see.

Users who are viewing this thread