Shout out to the farmers

who is your toon in eu ?
I rather not tell cause that will expose that im perm banned here on twinkinfo :)

Just leave it like this, im not a bad person :(

That team is praticly 24s and new/bad f2ps, not surprised that they are farmers.

I rather not tell cause that will expose that im perm banned here on twinkinfo :)

Just leave it like this, im not a bad person :(

U dont tell who ur twinks are which probably wouldnt get u ****** cuz its just a sig, but u tell ur ***** ****** on TI, i think u should edit ur post ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
U dont tell who ur twinks are which probably wouldnt get u ****** cuz its just a sig, but u tell ur ***** ****** on TI, i think u should edit ur post ;)
Sometimes I don't understand what you are trying to say but as I read and understand it when I put my chars in my sig it won't give me troubles on TI even though I used the same names as my older TI account on my characters which will make it very clear who I am which results in another perm ban and hiding my ass like this and telling my older account got perm banned will give me trouble even though hardly anyone knows who I am and not tracable through the same IP which TI blocked?

I am not ashamed that i got perm banned on my old account Cripz cause it was not deserved. If it were a different story and i was to blame for all of it I wouldn't have typed it down here. This thing is just something personal between the site owner and me. He got annoyed about the things I said and perm banned me. Good for him but i move on and it is not a thing i let stand between me and this community. I'll probably get a perm ban now on this due to my statement here but he might aswell unban my old account because I will come back over and over. Also I'd like to see some sort of apologie, like I did to him, from him for treatening me as a little kid who you can't talk to. I am a reasonable guy but i was not treatened like that by the site owner and some of his staff.

Anyway Cripz why don't you tell everyone here who I am as I have the feeling you are going to do it anyway even though i asked in a post above to let it go and not drawing any attention to this :s

Sorry for going offtopic here Lollipop but it seems that none of these people other then us are interested to hear who the rotten apples are.. typical TI attitude who don't give a frak about a good community.

Sometimes I don't understand what you are trying to say but as I read and understand it when I put my chars in my sig it won't give me troubles on TI even though I used the same names as my older TI account on my characters which will make it very clear who I am which results in another perm ban and hiding my ass like this and telling my older account got perm banned will give me trouble even though hardly anyone knows who I am and not tracable through the same IP which TI blocked?

I am not ashamed that i got perm banned on my old account Cripz cause it was not deserved. If it were a different story and i was to blame for all of it I wouldn't have typed it down here. This thing is just something personal between the site owner and me. He got annoyed about the things I said and perm banned me. Good for him but i move on and it is not a thing i let stand between me and this community. I'll probably get a perm ban now on this due to my statement here but he might aswell unban my old account because I will come back over and over. Also I'd like to see some sort of apologie, like I did to him, from him for treatening me as a little kid who you can't talk to. I am a reasonable guy but i was not treatened like that by the site owner and some of his staff.

Anyway Cripz why don't you tell everyone here who I am as I have the feeling you are going to do it anyway even though i asked in a post above to let it go and not drawing any attention to this :s

Sorry for going offtopic here Lollipop but it seems that none of these people other then us are interested to hear who the rotten apples are.. typical TI attitude who don't give a frak about a good community.

I dont like to ruin surprises :)
i dont want u to get banned thats all, but since u can comeback i guess its fine.
If TI cant prove it, u dont need to though.

Im done with this, dont want to attract attention.

qNJMfuM.jpg

And ppl say Poledancer is a cheap bastard,but...... the first round was on him !

[MENTION=18737]Zehj[/MENTION] suzzane was bollö before he became bollö.

Hes an objective player but he also farms when he haves team who can.
If its mandatory to win he is the objective player a team needs. And if its an easy win what else is there to do as a 24 hunter... Counting daffodils?
Life must be hard ;)

Farmers exposing farmers.. brilliant! :))

Indeed, I farm ALL the time. Seriously, I don't even go to the flag room's... in fact, come to think about it, I don't even know what it looks like in their. o_O

I go to graveyard and set up my picnic and fire arrows at the bad guys when they come alive again! FOR THE HORDE!

Didn't think haduken farmed o_O

post a shit load of screenshots kiwi, sure you have some golden ones. :)

isn't he ..French...if he is..you expect them not to farm? That would be a paradox.

Its ok we have Brazilians here, they farm too

[MENTION=10714]Mesikämmen[/MENTION] I do hope you understand why it's in there... lets see I can't decide which screen of you i would put here in this thread :)

Oh right nvm you don't give a frak about this community.

also [MENTION=18737]Zehj[/MENTION] not my screenie but another wotlk farm fest from when <Take It Easy> did Damage Control
om6tcdr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread