Shout out to the farmers

Your will suck from morning to evening. Blizzard needs to more players for horde. S_U_C_K_E_R_S alliance great days coming. Alliance funny 24 backpeddalers your will suck from morning to evening with jumping and rude gestures. Your like it i know. Its true Cripzblood. Sad but fact. Backpeddaling suckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill wait three days Spinebreaker or playing 1 day by year Alliance 24.
Three and half years of shame is enough for me.
I will play with mouseclickers but i will win. And YOUR will SUCK. I will jump at your retarded corpses.

We got shared queue with russians or they premading ?
Doesn't matter, anyway your suck and will suck. I need to continue farm herbs farm herbs 24/7 ? I said we suck, + russians now. Something is unclear ?

Achmed thx for answering.

In rus realm defenders rogues would be reported away, here they will eat my herbs and type to chat stfu noob.

Check my statistics. 40% winrate before russians. What happens next ?

what is going on here? why all the drama lol. cant we all just get along? :( next time i see you mehji we eat from romantic picnic basket ok? :)

what is going on here? why all the drama lol. cant we all just get along? :( next time i see you mehji we eat from romantic picnic basket ok? :)

That's what I expect. It is a pity that this does not happen after leaving Сlinic.
Game boring. I fall asleep playing with noobs alli and 24 clickers hordes. At the same time i'm like a cow chewing grass 24/7. :)

Raise Spinebreaker. Alliance boring. Until I see only joining for the agm hunters.

Yes, I want at least you to farm me. Alliance needs it 24/7. Otherwise weak boring rain will always go. Lately I ask 24 druid horde not carry the last flag. In vain, the alliance too boring. Or druid misunderstood me. :)
Remove posts, remove thread, doesn't matter. I said everything I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread