short FC video i made up on youtube

Maynård

Legend
just a video and come commentary on how i think it should be done.. please leave some comments but please be constructive about it and not hatin on me because i killed you in WSG today a few times.. actually todays been rough on the horde as far as pvp goes.. had some epic BGs though but i guess im on even for the day.. ima go try to change that..

youtube.com/user/maynard19twink

wow someone downloaded fraps over the weekend didn't he

I was thinking the exact same thing haha, Kids going hard in the paint with Videos

#Just a Small time Hunt living in a lonely world taking the midnight train going annyyy whereeee

I was thinking the exact same thing haha, Kids going hard in the paint with Videos

#Just a Small time Hunt living in a lonely world taking the midnight train going annyyy whereeee

maynards awful and even ore agrees

Never said "awful" just needs to join an above average guild to guide him that gives constructive critism and he'll be set, no one starts out perfect and your in even more of a whole if you solo queue and don't join a guild to make you better, unless your DA end of story

good luck on that advice you see what server im on? they think twinks are gay men.. oh.. wait.. well....

maynard ur an inspiration to horde and alliance alike

keep on fighting the good fight my friend ;]

Users who are viewing this thread