Shadowlands Stand Outs!

All your stats are higher then mi e as i dont have any of thise greens. So you should be fine. I mean your mastery is 30% higher the mine

Dont really wanna ask it in this thread but im at work. Can you not make new posts on your phone i cant see the option

IMO: Copy Tence's Paladin build as much as you can with a Resto and sub in what you need to. Mastery is conditional and restricted on a Resto and is not that great compared to just having better int heals/haste.

While still good Frost shock is far less powerful than you think since we are in a ranged meta again. And Resto is not an LOL-super dps anymore.

Counterstrike totem can and often does just magically turn the tide of a fight... it has its bugs... sometimes its hits a hunter at max range.. other times it does not even work... still worth it.

Resto's shining light is still windshear.

counter strike totem is nice but i get focused alot. i was running swelling waves to try it out and it was very useful

counter strike totem is nice but i get focused alot. i was running swelling waves to try it out and it was very useful
I'd just be careful with that style of play, next thing you know you will be rolling 18 slot talasites and 150 int.

ain't ever seen you solo in ur life
Games generally are more fun with friends :D
And honestly I can't stand being on either side when it ends up being a gy camp...
I'll sit at an objective all game before I do that shit

Looks like i gotta play my shaman more and make it great again. I wasnt to happy with the shaman this go ariund but playing it yesterday and doing almost 200k healing i might have to guve it another shot.

Definitely give it a go bro!

Hey guys I am going to make my own non biased list on the topic. I am only putting the best of what I have seen of what the bracket has to offer.

Mage: migli by far on his frost mage r1 player

Druid: tactician only druid who uses entangling roots properly

Hunter: Ko by far the best hunter I have seen this xpac has so many tricks up his sleeve he will kite you into the ground and proceed to shoot 1k+ aimed shots

Warlock: multibolts this dude is the only warlock I have seen that knows how to kite

Paladin: have not seen any good paladins but I know @Miles is a r1 player and I would list myself as a great paladin as well (non biased kek)

Monk: djbillybool the only mistweaver that knows how to heal steal effectively will proceed to steal all of your heals by pre healing with soothing mist X D jk solid player

Priest: have yet to see a priest impress me this xpac

Warrior: theres this one arms warrior i forgot his name but he literally deletes people

Rogue: @Visual is the best rogue hands down no arguement really smooth plays uses shadowstep properly plays unpredictabley

Death knight: havent seen a good one

Demon hunter: havent seen any good ones

Okay, its official shammies does not exist feelswastedman.

Games generally are more fun with friends :D
And honestly I can't stand being on either side when it ends up being a gy camp...
I'll sit at an objective all game before I do that shit

I have seen that, you are never pushing up gy in the stomps. I kinda hate that the bracket is so big now that the chance of Qing into another group for a good game is p low considering the amount of lvlrs since the squish -_-.

I've seen plenty of decent restos.. the issue is that the heals are not great/powerful - you are basically just a hasted out 1 button healer with 2 "once in a while instants" that are grotesquely out shined by every other healers abilities, frost shock/earthbind are terribly mitigated by it being a ranged meta/ mass melee close distance abilities. You have to play your heart out to accomplish 80% of what any other healer can do easily. And you lost all of the super dps from BFA. When I see paladins/priests/RD/monk not clear 100k in a decent enough long game it makes a single tear roll down the side of my shaman's cheek.

Also, honestly and no shame, any horde on that list get double cool points. There are so many alliance twinks on right now it is F U C K I N G B O N K E R S. I get it's Friday, but JEE-ZUS.

Last edited:
Random good levelers. The twinks r meh
[doublepost=1614398665,1614398489][/doublepost]Also a pure F2p hunter named Adorana is pretty objective oriented

Users who are viewing this thread