Shadowlands info compilation

I was under the impression that upon getting the achievement for a given zone I would be rewarded and the zone I completed last night gave no such reward, I do believe however it’s because I have to do another quest that involves running a dungeon, I didn’t play in legion so I Didn’t really know how it worked I guess
[doublepost=1603304240,1603280529][/doublepost]So do I need to run the quest chains to completion for the achievement to get the gear or does the gear become available along the way through the story quest chain for a given zone?

I was under the impression that upon getting the achievement for a given zone I would be rewarded and the zone I completed last night gave no such reward, I do believe however it’s because I have to do another quest that involves running a dungeon, I didn’t play in legion so I Didn’t really know how it worked I guess
[doublepost=1603304240,1603280529][/doublepost]So do I need to run the quest chains to completion for the achievement to get the gear or does the gear become available along the way through the story quest chain for a given zone?
Until the end. Usually via a dungeon.

Pretty sure WoD rares just got hotfix nerfed, just looted Shadowspeaker's Shard on my 20 and its ilvl 25, have been farming rares all night and getting ilvl 44 up to this point

Attachments

• 2020-10-21 19_33_43-World of Warcraft.png
    2020-10-21 19_33_43-World of Warcraft.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 238
Pretty sure WoD rares just got hotfix nerfed, just looted Shadowspeaker's Shard on my 20 and its ilvl 25, have been farming rares all night and getting ilvl 44 up to this point

Yeah. I was camping the leather boots at Socrethar's Rise and they finally dropped as warforged 25s. Warforged. 25s. Lolz. Sadness.

Yeah. I was camping the leather boots at Socrethar's Rise and they finally dropped as warforged 25s. Warforged. 25s. Lolz. Sadness.
This was the last piece (from rares) I needed to finish my warlock and arguably the most important and I missed it by prob 20min

I think the ilvl 50, and ilvl 44 gear is all gonna get squashed sooner or later... But who knows... And i kinda like that tbh... There is plenty of gear/weapon choice to create ur playstyle... And with full socketed gear i have 40% crit now.. and i could probably boost that up to 45% max... on my rogue.. and thats with rocket boots Xtreme and Vanish ring from WoD equipped.
The difference is just too great to be any fun dont u guys think?

This was the last piece (from rares) I needed to finish my warlock and arguably the most important and I missed it by prob 20min
i missed my last piece for my shaman by 20 minutes aswell I feel your pain
[doublepost=1603418216,1603418117][/doublepost]
I think the ilvl 50, and ilvl 44 gear is all gonna get squashed sooner or later... But who knows... And i kinda like that tbh... There is plenty of gear/weapon choice to create ur playstyle... And with full socketed gear i have 40% crit now.. and i could probably boost that up to 45% max... on my rogue.. and thats with rocket boots Xtreme and Vanish ring from WoD equipped.
I 100% agree I think the gear will be much more Diverse we can use socket gear we can use relics of the past stuff we have we literally have so many options so everyone’s gear will be different

The BiS is just gonna be sockets with primary stats in it anyways usually, gonna be unbalanced with dmg with how low our health pools our either way. Sure, some players will have some different gear but its mostly gonna be funneled into the 1 bis for every armor type and spec. At least trinkets and some procs will have diversity maybe. You could try stacking secondaries or stamina/armor with sockets, but i dont think any could compare to +3 primary stat gems unless you are going for a specific purpose like flag carries.

So that's why I don't get lvl 44 items. :( Farmed some rares and got only lvl 25 (one lvl 26 epic upgrade)

Is there a vendor where I can get +3 primary stats gems?

I looted my Armoured Elekk Tusk from Draenor at level 10. I'm level 19 now and kinda want that version of the trinket. Can I get it somehow? Is requesting an item restore an option or is it RIP?

I looted my Armoured Elekk Tusk from Draenor at level 10. I'm level 19 now and kinda want that version of the trinket. Can I get it somehow? Is requesting an item restore an option or is it RIP?

Pretty sure item restoration will just give you the exact same trinket back.

artifact is ilvl 33 max after nerfs, ilvl 44 weapons don't drop anymore... hmmm there might be a legion item that might upgrade with obliterum? been messing around with the ring; otherwise, i don't think so currently... unless there's a questline with a weapon as a reward that got overlooked

Sorry this isn't a lot of help @Mahvet

Well for what its worth my already equipped 44 boots from soc's rise are now level 34. so you didn't miss out

Just logged in and saw that all gear except for jewelry and back is nerfed (even my gear that was fully equipped with items +44 ilvl). Does the chain quests in legion still give you +50 ilvl item at the end?

The BiS is just gonna be sockets with primary stats in it anyways usually, gonna be unbalanced with dmg with how low our health pools our either way. Sure, some players will have some different gear but its mostly gonna be funneled into the 1 bis for every armor type and spec. At least trinkets and some procs will have diversity maybe. You could try stacking secondaries or stamina/armor with sockets, but i dont think any could compare to +3 primary stat gems unless you are going for a specific purpose like flag carries.

I'm not sure, there are so many different ways to build your character. And im pretty sure the 2 mainstat and 2 crit/haste
are the best gems. Mainstat is nice but the difference between 20% crit and 45% crit is just too big... and will increase your damage far more than stacking just main stat. @19 4 crit rating is almost 1% crit...
For many classes haste will be best... mastery, or versa... so i really like all this diversity... in combination with so much gear.

Btw the Meta gem that has a chanse to increase melee and ranged atack speed is super powerfull... try it.

Some things im working on now are testing trinkets and weapons with all sorts of procs.
Remember... the more procs you have.. the more chance for those procs to proc elemental force... this can go pretty far and wild.. especially when stacked with alot of Haste hehe ^^

Users who are viewing this thread