Shadowlands: HIPSTER CLASS TOP DPS IN BG THREAD CHECK

What Classes/Specs are consider hipster in SL

• Total voters
Krystal got a few face imprints on her shield.....
WoWScrnShot_042120_215455.jpg

We didn't win that one, but Horde are nursing a few sore heads...... :p

I think he just meant non druid/shaman/priest/child specs... I don't need to know any random jackass can top charts with a shadow priest... warlock/ret/ww/arms/whatever is kind of cool tho.

I think he just meant non druid/shaman/priest/child specs... I don't need to know any random jackass can top charts with a shadow priest... warlock/ret/ww/arms/whatever is kind of cool tho.
Shadow is extremely underrepresented spec with a medium-high damage output. I know of probably 3 in the bracket and it was all but nonexistent 8 months ago, with the first probably being Almond on 29. It's a strong support class; bubble, fear for your healer, some burst with Void Form. Tab targeting and applying your dot can pad the stat sheet a bit (not as much as lock) but as far as impacting games, there are way better classes. FoTM, roll your face on the keyboard class? I mean that's just a ridiculous to say lol

There are a few classes that have been showcased late in the expansion; shadow, feral, warlock, enhancement, and maybe surv and arms. I hear my boy Spells tearing it up as fire too. Shoutout to the people that play them!

Its called Shadow frames. With alot of editing on my side.
with this I use cooldowns over names and it works like a charm.
[doublepost=1587608170,1587607909][/doublepost]
Interesting UI - whats the addon called for your player and target frames?
with this I use cooldowns over names and it works like a charm. just hit me up player. blood gang.

Last edited:
How is a mw topping charts more impressive than a sp? xd

with this I use cooldowns over names and it works like a charm.
[doublepost=1587608170,1587607909][/doublepost]
with this I use cooldowns over names and it works like a charm. just hit me up player. blood gang.
Right youre, I looked at the post above the question. Sorry man.

Random mix of Hipster fun, nothing outstanding.

Hell yeah dude, good showing all around!

I have ventured into a few BG's as Prot paladin and I was surprised to see it's actually pretty solid. Add a few crusader weapon swaps (I have 2x 1handers so I can shield up and build) and then bring out the big 2hander.

Users who are viewing this thread