Shadowfang (And other!) item changes!

rithonuwy said:
Wow, well now with the fang nerf more people can make a rogue or a warrior without the worry of oh I don't have a fang, but kind of sucks about the gear nerfs =/ I hope my rogues stam set isn't nerfed, 2k is sexy, and now I guess the three sets of gear my priest has is going to be useless now =/ same with my ap set on rogue =( I guess now basicly all twinks will have to retwink, a lot of gold =(

But gearing is half the fun! :D

well the chest was intended for rogues and since they wanted the chest to be the same (from old to cata) so they made it give only 4 agility. And ya it does suck for warriors who have that chest.

Edit: forgot to say that the chest piece is now imo better than toughened leather chest

Hey guys ! I am Mamytwink, the webmaster of the french community website wow-twink.com.

I started to work on a list of all new items incomming at Cataclysm.

Althought the page is written in french, you can easily look at all the new items (they are in English)

Cataclysm : le guide complet | Wow-Twink.com

Scroll down at the bottom of the article to see the list of the news objets.

P.s.: For the moment I am working on the new Twink 19 items !

Nohealsforju said:
well the chest was intended for rogues and since they wanted the chest to be the same (from old to cata) so they made it give only 4 agility. And ya it does suck for warriors who have that chest.

Edit: forgot to say that the chest piece is now imo better than toughened leather chest

On my rogue I would still rather have 3 str than 1 stam, and it was always better than toughened leather imo :p

Mamytwink said:
Hey guys ! I am Mamytwink, the webmaster of the french community website wow-twink.com.

I started to work on a list of all new items incomming at Cataclysm.

Althought the page is written in french, you can easily look at all the new items (they are in English)

Cataclysm : le guide complet | Wow-Twink.com

Scroll down at the bottom of the article to see the list of the news objets.

P.s.: For the moment I am working on the new Twink 19 items !

Hey Mamytwink, long time no see. Keep up the good work over there, always enjoy hearing from you. :)

Nohealsforju, they are changing the entire world. We won't know if the NPC, the rewards(they said they're changing all rewards?) or the city of Booty Bay will even be there. So many reasons why this would be gone in Cataclysm, but we won't know yet. If anything, these datas points towards the fact that it's still in the game, but have it been removed so only the people already having obtained it, have it? Would be rather bad for new twinks.

worth nothing^ as Meadow Ring of Eluding should still be around which gives 1 agility and 12 dodge rating

I think the patch that introduced a level req. might not have been applied to the current cataclysm build yet. That's happened in previous betas.

lindenkron said:
Nohealsforju, they are changing the entire world. We won't know if the NPC, the rewards(they said they're changing all rewards?) or the city of Booty Bay will even be there. So many reasons why this would be gone in Cataclysm, but we won't know yet. If anything, these datas points towards the fact that it's still in the game, but have it been removed so only the people already having obtained it, have it? Would be rather bad for new twinks.
As far as the beta goes, booty bay and the arena are still there. Here is a tour of STV from somone in the beta (you guys might know him from his WoW podcast)

[video=youtube;h8cS6JigVXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8cS6JigVXg&playnext_from=TL&videos=v78yvDBFliU&feature=sub[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread