Shadowfang (And other!) item changes!

zuty said:
i make money by selling and trading magic cards

loollolooloo

sacke said:
wow are you 10

Don't diss M:tG!!!

I still play type 1, type 1.5 and extanded. The occasional casual game is still fun. And zuty, after a set rotates out of standard, their value shifts dramatically based on how the cards interact with other extended or type 1/1.5 cards. Cards like Tolarian Academy and Worldgorger Dragon saw huge jumps in price, the latter not having been popular in standard while it was legal... but its interaction with animate dead making it land on both the type 1 restricted list and the 1.5 banned list. Shadowfang is more relatable to the cards that were gods in standard but become fodder in extended and older formats which usually end up settling in at $5-$10.

Yeh lets talk about mt:g.

Still got about 15000 card including some very rare one (no mox's, lotusses ofourse, time walks or any of those ofcourse)

Even played in a Pro Tour Qualifier a few years ago in the sealed deck two-headed giant format. Lost the first match against the tournament winners with 0-5. QQ

Used to play tournament almost every week but the ppl with who I went to the tournament move out of town and I went less and less untill I stopped playing. Only play casual now from time to time and the occasional pre-release event.

btw. anyone interested in buying a foil Baneslayer Angel from 2010. Who about you zuty I know you want it :)

Ontopic: Yes I think you will need to try and sell that Shadowfang ASAP. It's going to drop in price very fast when cata comes.

I had a 2000 limited rating for about 4 years straight, while traveling to events.

Yes, people can make quite a bit of money as magic dealers for events, those that trash talk people because they are magic dealers are pretty clueless tbh.

I'd have to say the treasures of my collection are my Sliver Queen and my 3x Serra Sanctum (My Sliver Queen is part of my tri-color reanimator as one of the finishers and my 3x Serras are use for my Protection Deck and Pestilence Deck... admittedly the Sanctums aren't as competitive as other Urza Cycle legendary lands).

I play magic, but im not very good..... But il shit on anyone in poke'mon

mmm pretty hard to say what cards I would be most proud of.

Here are some that I still have:

4x bird of paradise

some beta forests and 1 alpha forest not worth much but rare to find

a very rare texless foil wrath of god [link]

a dci foil spiritmonger

3x mishra's Factory (1x 4th edition, 2x germen Renaissance)

the complete first series of vanguard cards which are pretty rare to find (info: Vanguard Series 1 : Daily MTG : Magic: The Gathering)

2x hymn to Tourach

1x Atog from antiquities

Also 2 still sealed chronicles boosters :p

(and a decent amount of more modern cards like the foil baneslayer angel I said before that currently goes for 50-100 dollar, and 3x Jace the planeswalker)

I also used to have a completed 7th edition set but sold it.

But as you can see I don't have any of the real rare cards.

It's been a while since M:tG has derailed a thread hasn't it.

Anyways, it's a natural thing for something to that's incredible to suffer a dramatic loss in value after something occurs that make's it much less impressive... so sell it while you have it right now and you could probably use that money to spend on a BoE that remains BiS come Cataclysm for another twink, or finance the enchanting of multiple twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread