Setting up 24 premades

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion don't make a post looking for people to pre made unless you already have 10 people ready to play real Id or guildies. You sound unsure of your roster.

Who cares what our roster is when nobody even wants to play us (including your guild)?

I could open up a dealership with all these dodges.

We would have absolutely no problem Premading you If you had an actual Premade Group. It is Clear to me that you do not. If you can't fill the spots, you shouldn't be Challenging anyone.

HB has already said he and Sanctuary will not play us with their Horde or alliance guild. That is a dodge.

Dory said he could find 4 other people to group with us if there were ever any guilds that actually wanted to do premade WSG. Sua Sponte, Sanctuary, Holy Crit - all of these guilds could do it. Two have said they won't even play.

Honeybadger isn't in Charge of setting up the Premade Group. We are currently setting up a premade group. You just presumed that HB is setting it up. When/ if HB ever said that, it wasnt a recent statement.

As requested:
HYZTvhT.jpg

First of all, lol at HB for putting his reply in the middle of my post. Noob can't even PM. He won't play us on horde because the "premade" team is alliance. That's fine. But he quickly stopped responding when I mentioned wargames against his alliance team.

3 days later (during first week of April), 4 of my guildmates get into WSG with a 5 man Sanctuary alliance group (including HB). Unfortunately I wasn't a part of the 4 man group so I couldn't take screenshots of his messages in game. I was told by all 4 members that HB had said we are too "new" of a guild to play against them. Even on alliance. Funnily enough, our guild has been in the bracket for a year. Guess we just have to wait longer!

If HB isn't in charge, then why is he the one saying you won't play games? Perhaps it's YOU who needs to talk to him.

It does not clearly state he said no, and what resto said is true. HB is the GM but is not in charge of Sanc's premade team.

Once again, you can't Set up wargames unless both party leaders are from the same realm. Also, You do realize how old that post is? right? I have no reason to talk to HB about this discussion, he is aware as well as I on the current situation. Lastly, Screen Shots or it didn't happen.

WE have our ten man WE want to 10v10 your "guild". I don't understand what your reasoning is for not recruiting, but if you are going to pug people you better choose wisely.

WE have our ten man WE want to 10v10 your "guild". I don't understand what your reasoning is for not recruiting, but if you are going to pug people you better choose wisely.

Why would he have to choose wisely?

[MENTION=2555]Dorigon[/MENTION] Let me just put it this way. If hes making a guild to play with his friends that's great. I have ran into them solo Qing and I can tell they know what they are doing. But when you start bringing in people off real ID to fill spots, that will just cripple the coordination of the group. What confuses me is IF he has certain people in mind to fill his spots for the 10 man why doesn't he bring them over to his guild? I have nothing but respect for HB he runs Sanctuary on both factions. They are active in twinking and endgame content. Fightstar should choose "wisely" because part of the strength of a good premade team comes from knowing each of your teammates' play-styles.

[MENTION=18634]Fightstar24[/MENTION] play pizza or pony slaystation.. Don't give these sanct people the time of day or any arguement. They do 10 person premades and lose to moderate pugs and their "leader" is a well known gemmer.. Not sure how you can take a guild like that seriously lol but I will gladly get in one of these premades if you decide to face them and need spots on to face sanctuary lol. I can probably get 4-6 F2Ps to help you get a 10v10 win. If you need spots for WT or PS I'd rather not go tho and I'd say just to do 5v5

Fightstar24 play pizza or pony slaystation.. Don't give these sanct people the time of day or any arguement. They do 10 person premades and lose to moderate pugs and their "leader" is a well known gemmer.. Not sure how you can take a guild like that seriously lol but I will gladly get in one of these premades if you decide to face them and need spots on to face sanctuary lol. I can probably get 4-6 F2Ps to help you get a 10v10 win. If you need spots for WT or PS I'd rather not go tho and I'd say just to do 5v5

WHAT! ! 10 man premade do not play moderate pugs silly. and the GM is not in premade group. jesus you know nothin. get your stuff together before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread