Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

Played around with few pics

65ax.png

zh0l.png

p8jz.png

p8ye.png

And there's Twinkenstein.. Great person.

x0UnUUu.jpg

If you are going to talk to me like a child and do childish things like posting pictures of whispers on TI, u shouldve expected to be talked back to like one.

As you all know there is 2 sides to every story and anyone can make themselves look like the good guy, need i remind you this is the kid that pretended to be a girl for about 2 months with 2 of his idiot friends to troll a whole server, which i still allowed him to play on after the fact and give him another chance, because i thought he deserved it, but now he tries to antagonize me in game and now on TI.

I am not going to say anything more on the subject because this is of no one else's concern, but you can read the garbage that he spews out on the thread and choose to believe it or not.

This is a fun thread and has no need for drama so if a mod could delete his post and mine that would be great, and if he has anything else to say on the matter he should PM me like a big boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I see that kind of crap and i'm inclined to side with fael. why even whisper that?

I see that kind of crap and i'm inclined to side with fael. why even whisper that?
if people try to get to me and try and bother me i intend to bother them back. did i expect any1 else to see it? no. was any1 else intended to see it? no. Did he decide to show it to everyone to try and make me look bad? yes. Believe it or not whispers are private conversations, no matter what they say. and i am not one to show everyone what people want to say to me in private. i dont see why you are siding with anyone because you do not know anything of the matter at hand. It was not meant to bother any1 else but him so no one else should be offended by it, offensive things are meant to offend.

if people try to get to me and try and bother me i intend to bother them back. did i expect any1 else to see it? no. was any1 else intended to see it? no. Did he decide to show it to everyone to try and make me look bad? yes. Believe it or not whispers are private conversations, no matter what they say. and i am not one to show everyone what people want to say to me in private. i dont see why you are siding with anyone because you do not know anything of the matter at hand. It was not meant to bother any1 else but him so no one else should be offended by it, offensive things are meant to offend.

Very valid argument sir, no matter the circumstance. Well, as long as you do not initiate said bother.

til spamming penises is a conversation lelelelele

til spamming penises is a conversation lelelelele
you keep trying to defend someone who has done terrible things in the past that i dont think u know about with these stupid little remarks like "shut up" and this, and i really dont understand it. im pretty sure u met fael like what, 2 weeks ago? you can believe what you want but i believe what ive done is justified. all you know is his side of the story.

you keep trying to defend someone who has done terrible things in the past that i dont think u know about with these stupid little remarks like "shut up" and this, and i really dont understand it. im pretty sure u met fael like what, 2 weeks ago? you can believe what you want but i believe what ive done is justified. all you know is his side of the story.
People change, you spammed me till i ignored you so you could ban fael from channel. Fael hasn't done anything against me. I stand up for my friends and if you don't like it you can get the fuck out of my thread.

People change, you spammed me till i ignored you so you could ban fael from channel. Fael hasn't done anything against me. I stand up for my friends and if you don't like it you can get the fuck out of my thread.
though your 90 may have been there way longer before the f2p community came, you were inactive for quite a while and many things happened, and i did not spam you at all, though i do usually have mod on the server so i can deal with problems. i would LOVE to get out of this thread but i have to defend myself for being wrongly accused of things. We were friends too btw.

though your 90 may have been there way longer before the f2p community came, you were inactive for quite a while and many things happened, and i did not spam you at all, though i do usually have mod on the server so i can deal with problems.
Well I was the mod and I think you're the problem

Users who are viewing this thread