Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

I was laughing so hard when that happened i couldn't resist the screenshot ><
[MENTION=16672]Denurd[/MENTION] control your hormones!

Just to clarify , i was not mad.
I had some irl stuff that needed my attention.

Got a new friend today.
l3Ykkpk.jpg

Ahem, AP :rolleyes:

Only 75% of their premade being healers seem kinda low though... Normally much higher

Taking a shot at a Realm of players that main mostly healers to fight back an entire faction full of players that main mostly hunters.

Adorable.

Taking a shot at a Realm of players that main mostly healers to fight back an entire faction full of players that main mostly hunters.

Adorable.

That wasn't a shot lol... Trust me you woulda known if I was taking a shot at them.. You can think what you want about why some AP rolls 50%+ healer premades and I will think that I want as well but so shfts thread doesn't get brought kiddy drama,

You're right :)

Some old screenies of me when I used evermorph before mop

WoWScrnShot_062212_202210_zpsa0acaaa3.jpg

WoWScrnShot_062212_201048_zps55c7022f.jpg

WoWScrnShot_062212_200840_zps6ae7b983.jpg

WoWScrnShot_062212_200637_zpsd95a4e23.jpg

WoWScrnShot_062212_200341_zpsb3ffb6d4.jpg

WoWScrnShot_062112_212731_zps1ddbd71b.jpg

Now don't show blizz any of these pics, or i'll find you and do some weird stuff to you, like take you to Matthew Mcconaughey's basement and force you to watch reruns of the office or something...

That wasn't a shot lol... Trust me you woulda known if I was taking a shot at them.. You can think what you want about why some AP rolls 50%+ healer premades and I will think that I want as well but so shfts thread doesn't get brought kiddy drama,

You're right :)

I've played for the past year on AP and we have never picked anything by class. A premade is formed this way: premade wsg on xyy. Group fills up. Group joins. A little less QQ, please..

Last edited by a moderator:

WoWScrnShot_062112_212731_zps1ddbd71b.jpg

Now don't show blizz any of these pics, or i'll find you and do some weird stuff to you, like take you to Matthew Mcconaughey's basement and force you to watch reruns of the office or something...

lol worgen pala

[MENTION=10995]Klinda[/MENTION], almost all the pictures have bison in the game :D

(Ishootallys)

DEVOTION AURA! Seal! Shammy totems! God, so many memories :)

Users who are viewing this thread