Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

How the hell does this much drama come out of a Arena server? i can understand it if you guys were playing for Titles/Mounts..

How the hell does this much drama come out of a Arena server? i can understand it if you guys were playing for Titles/Mounts..
fael has killed the server before with his drama. all the drama on the server really only has been from him and his buddies. so it may seem like a lot but its all came from the same people.

Last edited by a moderator:

trolls flock to the server for some reason, fael has killed the server before with his drama.

It was not only I that had killed the server, so please don't place the blame on a single person. Summer was also coming arise so that would mean people going off to vacations and what not. People had people to do other than Wow. And please stay OT.

It was not only I that had killed the server, so please don't place the blame on a single person. Summer was also coming arise so that would mean people going off to vacations and what not. People had people to do other than Wow. And please stay OT.
blaming things on me again are you? you took this off topic. You have been walking on thin ice with me ever since that day and today you finally broke it.

hai guys, I think we need more happy in this thread.

F8PAY.gif

I swear this is a screenshot and totally on topic.

[MENTION=17283]hucklberry[/MENTION] I got my own Doomspike about 2 hours before loli :p
dat rog, dat feed I have to say I'm quite happy since double DS is bis for my personal build, only thing I still need is LFH, RoP, another DS, Foreman's Gloves and BoA shoulders #easy

0FoO3A7.jpg

new UI, WiP

Why unitframes at top?! D:

And [MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION], check feed again for today ;)

Users who are viewing this thread