Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

Nostalgia:

oPowm4R.png

Doing DMF dailies for the cloak, when suddenly RNG decides to save me the time ;)
Sabe teaching me how to farm chests for MM like Decem taught him. First chest we find saves me the time. of course I still did learn to farm chests. ;)
dm0Cup2.jpg

bloodthirsty_zpsb6a80a60.png

XDDDDD PICARO MUERTE JEEEEEEEJEJEJEJEJEEJ

MERDEKAMEN BLODD THIRSTY AHAHAHAH BE AFRAID JAJ

Well, I know that these are not screenshots, but I think this is so cool, that I have to share it :) Took me around 1 hour with my poor manual skills to make these, and it's actually not finished, will add more with mount, lifeblood, avenging wrath, bandages and macros, but I think it looks super cool for now:
cLsLrQJ.jpg

5gwoEre.jpg

CMv0ZiZ.jpg

goCqBIQ.jpg

Well, I know that these are not screenshots, but I think this is so cool, that I have to share it :) Took me around 1 hour with my poor manual skills to make these, and it's actually not finished, will add more with mount, lifeblood, avenging wrath, bandages and macros, but I think it looks super cool for now:
cLsLrQJ.jpg

5gwoEre.jpg

CMv0ZiZ.jpg

goCqBIQ.jpg

damn ur binds are weird, but it looks really cool(nerd), what happens when u want to change ur binds or play diferent class?

View attachment 2656

You would have to click the picture to enlarge it, I think this must be a visual bug with what I supposedly transmogged to. Doesn't look like a 'tuft of gorilla hair' to me. lol

Attachments

• 1WoWScrnShot_081813_100312.jpg
    1WoWScrnShot_081813_100312.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 140

Users who are viewing this thread