Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

jEJr27g.png

I'm not sure how our team even got any deaths.

Lol im gonna do the VERY SAME THING u did :p

mzGo6Tr.jpg

Ah there we go Large images =3

Evil Dwarf that haunts Warsong 0.O

Last edited by a moderator:

mhvd.jpg

Idk why but this just made me laugh so much while reading bg chat after a close bg. Think horde won 1600-1580/90. Quality is bad and it's very edited to get the whole chat in there and took out the *assult base* or gained 3 honor but it just made me laugh so much.

Maybe you had to be there but the icing on the cake was that he was sitting at bs this whole time, how it went from normal chat to TYPING LIKE THIS EVERY TIME and how he typed 28 times in a 3 minute span lol

mhvd.jpg

Idk why but this just made me laugh so much while reading bg chat after a close bg. Think horde won 1600-1580/90. Quality is bad and it's very edited to get the whole chat in there and took out the *assult base* or gained 3 honor but it just made me laugh so much.

Maybe you had to be there but the icing on the cake was that he was sitting at bs this whole time, how it went from normal chat to TYPING LIKE THIS EVERY TIME and how he typed 28 times in a 3 minute span lol

Had a bg that was just the opposite this afternoon, Ally won 1600-1590, felt pretty good. Doesn't seem like that happens very often.

Users who are viewing this thread