Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

aJpqHC3.jpg

Finished after about 5-6 hours of work, which mainly consisted of me trying to figure out how I want my bars to look like and how to MAKE them look like that. Rest was pretty easy.

Very pretty.

Minus the unit frames!

Very pretty.

Minus the unit frames!

They flash pwetty if a target is affected by a debuff :p

I used xperl and shadowed unit frames before, but I like the costumisation of pitbull more.

Only bads abuse that. Same with stables, every damn game there's at least one asshole on the roof.

Yeah, its pretty frustrating. I put in a ticket to blizz and a gm responded saying "its being worked on" Although i remember seeing this kind of bullshit back in wrath too. I wish they would fix the one above horde and ally tunnel too. Tired of chasing these loldruids into those LoS nightmares. This shit isnt skillful, its just annoying.

For those of you who imagined. How much exactly does a fully buffed elemental hit for?
Q3yW0vD.jpg

If you stomp enough AP horde premades into the ground with Alliance pugs, they'll start queueing with only healers lol.

8l9h.jpg

For those of you who imagined. How much exactly does a fully buffed elemental hit for?
Q3yW0vD.jpg

Terrible terrible editing. Since I was online when you did that, I knew it was gonna be on TI sooner or later ;)

Where does it say so, though?

-_- cmon man respect shfts wishes, how many times he gotta repeat himself, post asthetic pics here and scoreboards in lils thread

Do not post scoreboards in this thread please.

Don't post scoreboards in this thread please

Those are just 1 page away.

Cotus not THOSE screenshots -.-

On the first page.

On the first page.

Sorry I didn't read through the whole thread looking for thread rules. Read through the first post (where thread rules are 99% of the time), so assumed it was fine to post any screenshot regarding f2ps. I don't generally read this thread, so I had not seen last page either.

soz

Sorry I didn't read through the whole thread looking for thread rules. Read through the first post (where thread rules are 99% of the time), so assumed it was fine to post any screenshot regarding f2ps. I don't generally read this thread, so I had not seen last page either.

soz

I'm not going AMGAD DERP Y U DO DIZ AMNGADDSA JAFADJOHGAEROF SUJ on you, just wanted to inform you since you looked unknowing and because I know Shft hates it by now :)

I'm not going AMGAD DERP Y U DO DIZ AMNGADDSA JAFADJOHGAEROF SUJ on you, just wanted to inform you since you looked unknowing and because I know Shft hates it by now :)

I'll refrain from such actions in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread