score board (e-peen) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chars with bad keybinding (eg 2 whole bars reserved for mounts on a lvl24) are his, just scroll up till 1st page

or if you prefer:

Big misunderstanding about my keybinds here.....
Firstly, that was not my real keybinds
Secondly, u can see all my spells are in 1 actionbar, there are differrent spells in different forms. So i don,t need to use my left or right extra action bars.

Big misunderstanding about my keybinds here.....
Firstly, that was not my real keybinds
Secondly, u can see all my spells are in 1 actionbar, there are differrent spells in different forms. So i don,t need to use my left or right extra action bars.

No surprise you are friend to cripz... Do you usually read a thread before posting in it?

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_110112_232519.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110112_232519.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 180
  • WoWScrnShot_110112_232523.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110112_232523.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
If u go on keybinding u,ll see key 1 and key 2 my keybinding was in key 2 maybe next i would show u my keybindings

If u go on keybinding u,ll see key 1 and key 2 my keybinding was in key 2 maybe next i would show u my keybindings

You keep not reading thread... pls do it!

This thread is meant to be ongoing, like the Q&A thread. It cannot be necro'ed. I think you're lost again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I screenshot pretty much every game... Some people question me... I don't do it for bragging rights, but one reason I do it is to stop people coming here and bragging they beat me. If anyone ever did, I can just whip up the scoreboard and let everyone see how much they dominated the game, proving it wasn't challenging for them - you know the kind, the emotespammers facerolling over and over thinking they're leet skilled badasses.. the kind who lose against a good team of f2ps... They don't deserve bragging rights.. ever :p

But I screen all the good games too.. the best are the 'sorted by HKs' boards, completely blue top half and Horde wins ;-)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020713_200859.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020713_200859.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 244
I didnt do shit in this bg other than being a bait to 2 retarded pallies chasing me for 15mins, but our team did, and despite the lose, we managed to cap 1st against those 9x24s:

Dat 123456790 :(
How are you not annoyed by having to click mount icon after every fight?

Just proves how easy it is to faceroll with a pally, meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread