score board (e-peen) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who shall get top dmg??!

[snip]

That 20 hunt? Sure why not :p

I find it's not too hard to top the 'peen board with a hunter. By leaps and bounds usually. :cool:

But that looked like a fun game! I like the close ones.

I find it's not too hard to top the 'peen board with a hunter. By leaps and bounds usually. :cool:

But that looked like a fun game! I like the close ones.

Still gotta admit though a F2P hunt beating 2 24 spriests is quite rare :) The rarer thing was seeing 2 OBJECTIVE SPRIESTS IN THE SAME BG omg it was so weird o_O Was definitely a great close game.. Not sure much about fun with there being a 24 Rdruid and 24 Rshammy and 20 Hpal all on D with only me a healer and mage on O but none the less the 24s were actually good and atleast objective based

Last edited by a moderator:
To his defense, that's not his char...
[...]

Chars with bad keybinding (eg 2 whole bars reserved for mounts on a lvl24) are his, just scroll up till 1st page

or if you prefer:

(MoP)Me on my Lvl24 Ret Pally returning some flags:

http://imageshack.us/f/402/wowscrnshot092312180942.jpg

Cripz making himself big while unable to cap 3 flags with his lvl24 premade group

Cripz making himself big while losing a bg as a lvl24

Cripz making himself big while losing another bg

or if you prefer:

You know, I wasn't saying that Cripz has uber leet skillz or anything, but Krowller is another Magtheridon guy, not Cripz himself, nothing else...

I have a char on Magtheridon, I know how they play there

You know, I wasn't saying that Cripz has uber leet skillz or anything, but Krowller is another Magtheridon guy, not Cripz himself, nothing else...

[...]

You know, I wasn't saying that krowller has a bad keybinding hinting at why ke keeps losing games even while playing his 24, but cripz does, not kwoller himself, nothing else... :p

You know, I wasn't saying that krowller has a bad keybinding hinting at why ke keeps losing games even while playing his 24, but cripz does, not kwoller himself, nothing else... :p

Ok ^^

Chars with bad keybinding (eg 2 whole bars reserved for mounts on a lvl24) are his, just scroll up till 1st page

i Click on Mounts,i click on drinks, Pots(execpt healing pots), i click on gear quiping cuz i only have 2sets PvE and PvP.
I bind spells, macros, healing pots.
i keyboard turn.

or if you prefer:

Cripz making himself big while unable to cap 3 flags with his lvl24 premade group

It wasnt a 24premade, i was in party with 2x trials and 1x24... thats a 24premade?
I wasnt FC in that bg, if ally didnt cap 3 it wasnt my fault, i was killing efc.

Cripz making himself big while losing a bg as a lvl24

I know im 24, but still one lvl24 cant kill efc when its surronded by 3-4healers.
Thought it was very close game but efc only died when our fc also died, each team made 3returns so each team had 3 opportunitys to cap, horde managed to cap 1 while our fc didnt manage to cap even 1.

Cripz making himself big while losing another bg

Alliance were all trials(most of them good ones), 6healers in each team so its very hard to kill fc.
They had lvl24prot pala that after hes team capped 1st flag, he got flag and passed all bg at horde gy.

If it was all 20s vs 20s, i believe ally would win :)

I win games and lose games, i win most games.
In my 24 and in my trial, i win most games.

And this u should already know... "1player doesnt makes a team"

(MoP)Me on my Lvl24 Ret Pally returning some flags:

http://imageshack.us/f/402/wowscrnshot092312180942.jpg

[...]

It wasnt a 24premade, i was in party with 2x trials and 1x24... thats a 24premade?
I wasnt FC in that bg, if ally didnt cap 3 it wasnt my fault, i was killing efc.

Cripzbloody @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl24 ret pal)
Zhaolin @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl24 feral drool)
Anafie @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl24dispriest)
Kaalisoppa @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl20 prot pal)

Cripz lying is a sin, momma didn't teach you?

ps) Thanks for staying in same guild, you made easier spotting your premade group ^^

I know im 24, but still one lvl24 cant kill efc when its surronded by 3-4healers.
Thought it was very close game but efc only died when our fc also died, each team made 3returns so each team had 3 opportunitys to cap, horde managed to cap 1 while our fc didnt manage to cap even 1.

You was not the only lvl24 since there was a spriest too (Herbatka @ Azjol-Nerub - Community - World of Warcraft) in alliance. Horde had 1 lvl24 rogue that returned 0 flags. Pls stop lying ^^

Cripzbloody @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl24 ret pal)
Zhaolin @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl24 feral drool)
Anafie @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl24dispriest)
Kaalisoppa @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft (lvl20 prot pal)

Cripz lying is a sin, momma didn't teach you?

ps) Thanks for staying in same guild, you made easier spotting your premade group ^^

That was taken 23 september 2012.
In that bg zhaolin was still a F2PTwink...

You was not the only lvl24 since there was a spriest too (Herbatka @ Azjol-Nerub - Community - World of Warcraft) in alliance. Horde had 1 lvl24 rogue that returned 0 flags. Pls stop lying ^^

and? still one 24 cant kill efc that is sorrounded by 3-4healers...

i didnt say i was the only 24 in ally, i said that i was alone atacking efc. ofc the other teammates eventually camed efc, even lvl24 Spriest... thats why we managed to make 3returns.
I liked the rogue, he especially camed efc often but the holygaydins denounce spam him and i couldnt keep 2ppl alive for much time.

There could be 10x 24s in that bg but if they are gy/mid farmers... same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread