score board (e-peen) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well okey. Even tho i dont get what do you three got against me. Because i have nothing against you.

lol we got nothing against you, if your going to brag make sure no one has anything to call you bad based on your SS.

I.E Keybinds focus macros and no skeying, seeing as you do all 3. people will "mock" you and not take your srsly :)

WELCOME TO TI

I just killed a spider with my tv remote control ironcly since that one also has keybinding 1-0 damn kymppi we are 2 peas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just killed a spider with my tv remote control ironcly since that one also has keybinding 1-0 damn kymppi we are 2 pees.

y u kill spider :(

R.I.P. Spiderbro. :(

WoWScrnShot_021813_180226_zps6fcc7dc6.jpg

10 man agg premade (mainly f2ps) won in around 2-3mins

Saint have spoken xD
you posted like you did something worth the e-peen, and you really didnt. all you did was kick some noob 20s ass. i have nothing against 24s, infact i am one. but doing stuff like that is why people cant stand premades.

im 24? i do premades? i dont have the right to judge?

but u guys had 24s and had made premades, why u judge me about it?

its not about 24s, its about balance.

Was trying to make point but there is so many facts that change game balance that im not going to make wall text.

u guys were premading and u were hoping to get bg vs good 20s or couple of 24s but u found alliance normal players.

When i play horde i dont feel need to premade cuz i know horde haves healers that heal and have objective players, thats why i dont have to make much effort to win in horde.

In ally u have to premade or u will just enter bg full of mid farmers that will make u "chat rage" or AFK.
But then when u get bg with good players it makes feel so good.

Cya in the gulch.

I don't understand what this kid or Honeybadger are doing in the f2p forums all the time. It's like those dudes who graduated college but still show up to highschool parties..

I don't understand what this kid or Honeybadger are doing in the f2p forums all the time. It's like those dudes who graduated college but still show up to highschool parties..

I play F2P and 24 if that matters... i have the right to show up anywhere i want anyway.
That i know there is no rules saying that u must have a twink inthe bracket to post there.

kid? u are a little confused.

Yet i dont see any mages/locks or ele shamans in your sig. go roll an up class/spec once in your life.

inb4 LOL24 im playing f2p mage, guys on agg can vouch for me.

i have f2p shaman not twinked... i could have twinks of every class in game but that would require no life.
i dont even have time for more then 1-2twinks.
I just play one by one.

Im sure u will have all class/spec.

"inb4 LOL24 im playing f2p Ret Pally" = so now u cant call me bad.

im not, not going to call you bad because you played cata ret. your lack of pvp movements knowledge, lack of keybinds and general shit game play is why people call you bad. i and many people have been telling you, you're bad for months! and your delusion is preventing you from seeing this fact.

learn to mouse turn, skey bind and backstrafe, maybe people will take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread