<Scooters Engine Repair> 19 Classic Guild

@Jamesb the common excuse atm is, we wernt finished our 19s, gear / libs ect. or that wasn't our A team.

I hope there right, because if its just the 2 Pserver guilds clashing again why are we paying for Sub?? lol

Twinks please you all seem so lost you have to accept greycob as the one true statistical savior he will set you free

jamesb is gracob?

nice work beating those "top teirs" on skeram James ;)

Twinks please you all seem so lost you have to accept greycob as the one true statistical savior he will set you free

Well well good to see the old tink paladin "here comes the burst" how you doing buddy? <--- Conjurance :D

@Jamesb the common excuse atm is, we wernt finished our 19s, gear / libs ect. or that wasn't our A team

I hope there right, because if its just the 2 Pserver guilds clashing again why are we paying for Sub?? lol

Were the most undergeared guild in the bracket its been said skill>gear forever pugs are fun and all you win some you lose some. Even a 10v10 pug isn't a Premade the real games will come when everyone is bis and were accepting premades idc if we win or lose a game we qued with whatever random classes and people are online. Id prefer to win but in all reality couldnt care less as long as its a fun, competitive game. Scheduled premades are the only games that matter.

Well well good to see the old tink paladin "here comes the burst" how you doing buddy? <--- Conjurance :D
doing good my man! You know i couldn't resist the chance to be a part of an actual twink community again. These threads are fantastic its legit like a step in the way back machine. I was textig reflex earlier but my fuckig phone exploded on itself so im in the dark, but id like to get some of the squad back and rolling. I'm on rattlegore US rn but for sure that'll be subject to change since twink pop on there is shaky.

doing good my man! You know i couldn't resist the chance to be a part of an actual twink community again. These threads are fantastic its legit like a step in the way back machine. I was textig reflex earlier but my fuckig phone exploded on itself so im in the dark, but id like to get some of the squad back and rolling. I'm on rattlegore US rn but for sure that'll be subject to change since twink pop on there is shaky.

I haven't spoke to reflex in years since he deleted his facebook and i lost his number haha hope he's doing good as well and let him know I said hi, glad you're doing good, I'm slowly making a paladin fc on alliance Bigglesworth, someone from my original battlegroup (Reckoning) is funding me a toon there. I haven't had much time to work on it due to school/work/gf/holiday shit and BFA 20s bracket

I haven't spoke to reflex in years since he deleted his facebook and i lost his number haha hope he's doing good as well and let him know I said hi, glad you're doing good, I'm slowly making a paladin fc on alliance Bigglesworth, someone from my original battlegroup (Reckoning) is funding me a toon there. I haven't had much time to work on it due to school/work/gf/holiday shit and BFA 20s bracket
Hey drad how are ya bro

hes pretty much the only one I've kept in touch with, and not as much as I probably should. I'm really digging this classic scene so far though its like a high school reunion lmao. I reallyyyy want to remake my pally but I've gotta slow play it since I don't want to actually farm more gold. Are you guys looking for anything to fill a 10 man, im a pretty versatile twinker

hes pretty much the only one I've kept in touch with, and not as much as I probably should. I'm really digging this classic scene so far though its like a high school reunion lmao. I reallyyyy want to remake my pally but I've gotta slow play it since I don't want to actually farm more gold. Are you guys looking for anything to fill a 10 man, im a pretty versatile twinker

I can talk to him, I think he's mostly looking for healers atm
[doublepost=1576447225,1576447190][/doublepost]
Hey drad how are ya bro

Not too bad James just work/school/gf same old, how about yourself bud?

Update: We are currently helping new twinks bis out as well as attuning new players to our playstyle, callouts, etc. Jump practicing heavily. Nows the time to get in where you fit in.

AGM for you too if you bring that lv.60 support and respect the list!
no freeloaders allowed in the great U.S.A.

We need Warlocks and Priest.
Gnome Mages' also welcomed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread