<Scooters Engine Repair> 19 Classic Guild

Discussion in '19s (Vanilla)' started by Jamesb, Jun 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. doomkinlol

doomkinlol New Member

So some information about scooters, they have tons of people in discord a good portion of the day always playing games, very active 19 twink guild. When playing games with them, they are always competitive and play to win. Been with them for a year

• Like Like x 2
  2. warcraft15

warcraft15 New Member

Re-rolled alliance JUST to be in this guild. Great core set of guys. ALWAYS willing to push each other to be better players. Very organized in bgs. Discord is required and we dont take shitters. Find us on herod when classic drops!

SCOOTA GANG

• Like Like x 2
  3. seaturtle

seaturtle New Member

Hands down the best 19 twink guild. On Northdale, there's always Scooters playing WSG and in comms. Leadership is great and everybody is always working on improving. Playing with scooter gang has been the most fun i've had playing WoW - and there's actual playing standards to get into the guild, so no matter who your Qing with in Scooters, you'll be playing with a quality team. Scooters is the epitome of why people are drawn to twinking; the community, reputation and quality pugmades/premades. Everyone likes to fuck around too - it's always a great time hopping in comms.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    Jamesb

Jamesb OG Breh

^^^ we all love playing together and really do have some solid players. Not to mention guild trip nights, beer chugging competitions, and rap recording nights. We kill wsgs then we kill them fuckin tracks boi.

5. wtfisaheal

wtfisaheal Grandfathered

i still win the beer chugging competition even with my 16 oz s of American PBR goodness .

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Jamesb

Jamesb OG Breh

bob ill literally butt chug an entire bottle of jack before u finish a single 12 oz brew

7. Dualbladex

Dualbladex Grandfathered

also left mango bay to play with these guys, always active in discord and comms and we shit on kids in wsg very fun guild

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Bowner

Bowner Member

I G Kicked you cause you decide to take part in childish acts and GY Camp me / Grief the Battlegrounds for others, with them on your Alliance Toon. You didn't ''leave'' .

9. Miles

Miles 546-0 Undefeated Arena Champion

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dualbladex

Dualbladex Grandfathered

I basically left when i decided to gy camp you

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    Jamesb

Jamesb OG Breh

Today is our final day on private vanilla. Ty to everyone in my guild who made this experience awesome. Looking forward to the continued success on Blizzards shit, BFA engine with lv 60 cap, non-blizzlike servers. /puke

12. OP
    Jamesb

Jamesb OG Breh

<Scooters Engine Repair> Up and running on Herod, Alliance. Obviously not twinking just yet but if you plan to twink after your main is done feel free to get in contact whenever.

13. Cìren

Cìren Member

You will find everything you can ask for in a Twink guild right here.

Good times on northdale fellas. You made it memorable. Sorry I never got around to rolling a Twink with you. I just have always had more fun as the underdog ;)

14. Hermione

Hermione New Member

Glad to be back friends <3 :)
    I'm ready for all the brackets :D
    19/29/39/49s for sure!