EU+US Scariest 5-man in the Bracket?

Someone took this video of Krystalhawk running into a 5-man Horde premade in the tunnel trying to protect their EFC.
Warning - don’t look if u have a weak stomach or are adverse to violence :eek: Looks like she had Sader up for that last Heroic Throw! :p

Tbh, on Alliance, currently, any Dy combo group is gonna be strong, even if it’s not a full 5 - while poor Dfac, Jam and Hvnter have huge targets on their backs. Now on Horde, no offense, but idk any consistent pairings/groups that are super strong. A Jay/Dach/ Dimitri/Boon combo used to be tough (although imo they were probably missing a really good disc to make them super scary) but I haven’t seen them most all year anyways.

@ohti: You taking me for a 5/10 kinda guy? Look again… 10/10 baby! /wave. That picture, right back at ya!

@Chey/Bull: What’s good my Kiwi friend! Yeah, I’m trying to emulate the 99% of the postings on this forum – I suggest you do the same – here’s a checklist per my previous post:

(1) Over-the-top self promoting: Check
(2) Unnecessary ass-kissing of friends: Check
(3) Associating with “good players” so others think you’re good too: Check
(4) Half-ass attempt at being funny: Check
(5) Dissing others to make it seem like you’re better than them: Work-in-progress
(6) Being completely off-topic: Work-in-progress
(7) Big on talk, short on performance: Work-in-progress
(8) Being toxic: Work-in-progress

@Consumables/Premades Haters: I mean seriously, people are still crying about this shit? Get your game faces on MFers! When I see levelers and F2P/vets arcane bombing me and planting flags, it puts a smile on my face - it lets me know this bracket is still ALIVE! But let me tell you guys something, once upon a time during BFA, there used to be level 29 twink premade groups stomping this bracket spamming consumables. Whether they were any good or not would be a whole other discussion, but I’d say 99.9% of you vet/f2ps wouldn’t survive that, not even close, ‘cause y’all suck dogshit!! And you are free to get your own consumables, you crybaby, belt-glitch-cheating MFers! (5) Check! (6) Check! (7) Check! (8) Check!

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly. It’s nice to see Horde making a comeback recently (bracket almost died off into oblivion), and every single person on both factions continues to keep the bracket vibrant. Cheers.

GLHF!

Someone took this video of Krystalhawk running into a 5-man Horde premade in the tunnel trying to protect their EFC.
Warning - don’t look if u have a weak stomach or are adverse to violence :eek: Looks like she had Sader up for that last Heroic Throw! :p
You really whipped out the poisoned knife fireflash elemental force/satyr build. o.o

@Consumables/Premades Haters: I mean seriously, people are still crying about this shit? Get your game faces on MFers! When I see levelers and F2P/vets arcane bombing me and planting flags, it puts a smile on my face - it lets me know this bracket is still ALIVE! But let me tell you guys something, once upon a time during BFA, there used to be level 29 twink premade groups stomping this bracket spamming consumables. Whether they were any good or not would be a whole other discussion, but I’d say 99.9% of you vet/f2ps wouldn’t survive that, not even close, ‘cause y’all suck dogshit!! And you are free to get your own consumables, you crybaby, belt-glitch-cheating MFers! (5) Check! (6) Check! (7) Check! (8) Check!

GLHF!

ur dogshit loser

@Chey/Bull: What’s good my Kiwi friend! Yeah, I’m trying to emulate the 99% of the postings on this forum – I suggest you do the same – here’s a checklist per my previous post:

Haha Khry <3
It was not directed at you in any way my friend, was more towards the others that legit believe they need to name themselves without using sarcasm. Pretty sure someone mentioned you, so that auto excludes you from my comment and proves you make the list anyway. xo

Never get "scared" of facing a 5 man and I find it quite enjoyable compared to games where you are literally sitting in the enemies graveyard pubstomping levelers. Those bgs make me so bored I quit playing for a while. I pretty much solo queue all the time unless my gf wants to play with me, but she's a scaled leveler so I'm basically still solo queue.

I am guilty of afking though, but really it's only when there is a premade on opposite side, and my team is all levelers and maybe 1 other twink besides me, 1-2 healers vs 6+ healers, 200-1100 AB/EotS types of games. I just afk the last few hundred points because there is no point just getting spawn camped.

Edit: Also it's funny seeing everyone in this thread talk mad shit about consumes, but I feel like I've seen damn near everyone in this thread use gliders, grenades, and engi belt bubble.

How are you going to complain about consumes? You are vets, with gear way higher than a f2p will ever get from engineering, with enchants f2ps and levelers dream of having (crusader especially), etc. Hell, you can buy saltwaters with marks of honor you actually get from BGing so you aren't even spending gold. Are you just poor? Are you just mad someone pops a salt water to destroy your FOTM healer spec that literally can't die without 6+ people on you or interrupts/stuns? I don't really get it. Seems like hypocrites.

I could understand if you were all just truly f2p players, but you aren't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread