EU+US Scariest 5-man in the Bracket?

Less kills means less honor. Plus I can easily load up Netflix in another window. Sounds like a win win to me :)

I genuinely dont see the problem here?

edit*

love how you afk the instant something might be a challenge

View attachment 16316

we also got zazzy staying dead after he rage quit

View attachment 16317

I like this angle the best he let us get a great group pic!

View attachment 16318

Honestly probably the most hypocrite thing to say considering you afk at the start of bgs as well and honestly I do not blame anyone for afking against a premade, I will afk if I see a premade as well, most of the time.

Honestly probably the most hypocrite thing to say considering you afk at the start of bgs as well and honestly I do not blame anyone for afking against a premade, I will afk if I see a premade as well, most of the time.

Unfortunately my connection has been pretty hit or miss since the pandemic has hit. Many people that have grouped can attest to that fact. Most times it's not worth the hassle to try and fight with the 2k+ ms. You do you though!

Unfortunately my connection has been pretty hit or miss since the pandemic has hit. Many people that have grouped can attest to that fact. Most times it's not worth the hassle to try and fight with the 2k+ ms. You do you though!
Nice excuse!

Not to steal Zazz's memes but this entire thread
download.jpg

good lord people

This right here is toxic as hell but I love that so much lol
Not sure why they cherish the screenshot so much. I literally glided to them at the end of the game to pop drums and salt and try to get a kill in. Having fun. Staying dead so you can take the pic.

Lame as fuck for editing photos into that post too. You think I’m gonna go back and read that garbage again lol. Also look at the teams in that afk against “something that might a challenge”. You seethed for 35 mins looking for some type of screenshot to post. Stop being a child. I’m not here posting VoD of the scariest 3 man in the bracket, Me, making you guys stay dead in AB, not only those wsg

Nice excuse!

i can vouch for him, he gets dc'ed all the time in any party ive ever been with him lol.

tence fix your home internet equipment <3

Not sure why they cherish the screenshot so much. I literally glided to them at the end of the game to pop drums and salt and try to get a kill in. Having fun. Staying dead so you can take the pic.

Lame as fuck for editing photos into that post too. You think I’m gonna go back and read that garbage again lol. Also look at the teams in that afk against “something that might a challenge”. You seethed for 35 mins looking for some type of screenshot to post. Stop being a child. I’m not here posting VoD of the scariest 3 man in the bracket, Me, making you guys stay dead in AB, not only those wsg

Holy shit hes so mad I love it! Dude went from 0 to 100 in a single post :)
[doublepost=1597100438,1597100315][/doublepost]
i can vouch for him, he gets dc'ed all the time in any party ive ever been with him lol.

tence fix your home internet equipment <3

I swear it's a sentient being that's fucking with me

Has anyone actually listed a 5-man premade yet? None of these twinks (regardless of individual skill level) are threats against a good, well coordinated premade.

Has anyone actually listed a 5-man premade yet? None of these twinks (regardless of individual skill level) are threats against a good, well coordinated premade.
The amount of screenshots of solo q wins I have over these “top” 5 mans will surprise u

I was stalling to get 4 more people on my team so they could get honor or XP. What were you 4 waiting for in the spirit realm in wsg?
You caught me being a hypocrite don’t let it get to your head. Guard the FC next time. Not everyone stays dead in losses
Rocking the trump! I love it!

Mixxar back in Mop/Wod. Outplayed just about every horde team including many of the better 24/29 premades. Back when strats and teamwork meant more than gear. I'd take this team together against any I've seen in the last few years.
Izac
@Rhaellia
@Fry
Tk
Myself

Honorable mention to the old Ursin crew on ally. They didn't last long but they were one of the most dominate teams I can recall where it was clear they weren't relying just on classes/gear.
I havent played 20s in a while but the ursinites were the first to come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread