Satchels nerfed

fuck

Edit: Confirmd

Last edited:
Half of me is happy they have been nerfed - no need to stress about collecting satchels on multiple twinks, the other half is disappointed that we wont get more OP items ...

I still dont understand the logic of reporting this on the official forums especially posting on a twink, much like the fool that claimed invasion gear should be nerfed coz unfair ... or the 60 DK twink asking for a nerf to the PVP int / agi gems because his DK could no longer get +10 Gems in pre-patch.

Not a big deal, just funny that those too lazy to farm have to go complain to blizz.

i don't really care that is has been fixed as i did enjoy the fact that this event brought people together to do thing.
but an "individual" that would remove something for other just because IT didn't have the guts to do it is pure pathetic and sad.

if i had anything to do with that guild u involved in i would remove you from it and ban you from any further group activities.
people like you should get insta ip ban from this or any similar communities for times to come.

Good luck being a filthy moocher.
<3 xoxo

what a dusch. put in many hours on ptr. found all kinds of shit including satchels about a month ago. glad nobody has found out about some of the best things in this ptr. heres to not sharing any more information! please ban this fucking retard

Reactions: MYT
I don't understand people like Rusks. There's new gear to get, of which only 2 pieces are significantly stronger. Because they can't be bothered to farm for satchels (which everyone can easily do) themselves, they rather report it so it gets removed. That's the kind of attitude I didn't expect on a twinking forum where getting the very best gear is a big part of the twinking scene. Also, the satchels gave something to do for twinks while waiting for BfA. People better keep secrets to themselves nowadays.

i don't really care that is has been fixed as i did enjoy the fact that this event brought people together to do thing.
but an "individual" that would remove something for other just because IT didn't have the guts to do it is pure pathetic and sad.

if i had anything to do with that guild u involved in i would remove you from it and ban you from any further group activities.
people like you should get insta ip ban from this or any similar communities for times to come.

Good luck being a filthy moocher.
<3 xoxo

:) that’s cute that you’re this mad about something that was going to get fixed eventually no matter what. Everyone knew this was not intended and was likely to be fixed

Why so toxic? Why would anyone want to complete a massive pve grindfest to gear out every class? How about no one has crazy high ilvl satchel gear and everyone plays on the field that we are currently on? I'm glad this was reported, makes my life hella more enjoyable.

I don't understand people like Rusks. There's new gear to get, of which only 2 pieces are significantly stronger. Because they can't be bothered to farm for satchels (which everyone can easily do) themselves, they rather report it so it gets removed. That's the kind of attitude I didn't expect on a twinking forum where getting the very best gear is a big part of the twinking scene. Also, the satchels gave something to do for twinks while waiting for BfA. People better keep secrets to themselves nowadays.
Now you can farm bg crate gear that’s going to be pretty much bis in bfa, pvp rewards will bring people to bgs where we should be. Lol everyone’s upset they aren’t goin to get 6%+ vers and like 15+ primary stats to One shot levelers also the correct ilvl satchel gear is still bis in some cases anyway

Last edited:
just because IT didn't have the guts to do it is pure pathetic and sad.

Guts? Oh dear, you're acting like farming these satchels was some sort of heroic achievement with any sense of merit. Farming low level dungeons all day and night is probably one of the most brain-dead mind-numbing things you can do and I am surprised so many stooped that low to commit to that. Bravo, I suppose.

Personally, I only managed to farm a couple of dungeons until I realise what I was doing. The fact that these satchels, whether acquired on Live or on the PTR, both equally gave the high level gear should've served as a clue that this was bound to be fixed. Levellers would've definitely encountered it, realised something was off about their gear and it would be quickly patched out, as it has now.

Sure, if it required more of a niche trick, such as only working for satchels acquired prior the pre-patch, then maybe it would've persisted through Live for a little longer before being fixed. Or if it was something intended by the devs, then sure, whatever. But that was never the case.

Guts? Oh dear, you're acting like farming these satchels was some sort of heroic achievement with any sense of merit. Farming low level dungeons all day and night is probably one of the most brain-dead mind-numbing things you can do and I am surprised so many stooped that low to commit to that. Bravo, I suppose.

Personally, I only managed to farm a couple of dungeons until I realise what I was doing. The fact that these satchels, whether acquired on Live or on the PTR, both equally gave the high level gear should've served as a clue that this was bound to be fixed. Levellers would've definitely encountered it, realised something was off about their gear and it would be quickly patched out, as it has now.

Sure, if it required more of a niche trick, such as only working for satchels acquired prior the pre-patch, then maybe it would've persisted through Live for a little longer before being fixed. Or if it was something intended by the devs, then sure, whatever. But that was never the case.

I'm not surprised that you didnt stoop so low, you are after all the guy that wanted WF invasion gear nerfed on the Official forums.

You will forever be known as that guy. Making it very hard to take anything you say seriously

Users who are viewing this thread