Satchels nerfed

i don't really care that is has been fixed as i did enjoy the fact that this event brought people together to do thing.

That, at least, is a worthwhile positive. It's good to see people continue to do that for instance gear.

but an "individual" that would remove something for other just because IT didn't have the guts to do it is pure pathetic and sad.

Oooooor maybe it's a good idea to help the community find a better use of its time, rather than farming something every last leveler would discover and question the moment it went live.

people like you should get insta ip ban from this or any similar communities for times to come.

Communities of who? Do you think this is some sort of clubhouse where a player gets lucky and curious enough to figure out the secret password, and join the boys to make fun of everyone outside the clubhouse?

If you have to keep a discovery a secret, maybe it's not a positive thing for the game.

I'm not surprised that you didnt stoop so low, you are after all the guy that wanted WF invasion gear nerfed on the Official forums.

You will forever be known as that guy. Making it very hard to take anything you say seriously

Warforged gear is getting nerfed too lol now all of you can worry about farming bg crate gear. Itll be good to see people in the gulch rather than endlessly farming dungeons hoping you’ll benefit from a bug that’ll give you like 15+ primary stat and 5%+ vers

Last edited:
keep farming boys. I just figured out how to make them still proc. DM me and if I know you I will share the day patch drops. not sharing with anyone I don’t know or like so lild is out

imho blizz nerf team knew satchels "bug" all the way and scheduled the changes to be made still in ptr.
maybe they nerf other "secrets" only if qq numbers are high and subscriber numbers get low
in legion invasion event they knew about the 1 hour unscaled bombs and did nothing for 2 months

Tbh it was kinda fun running dungeons on twinks for a bit. Gear made a pretty big difference now that things live long enough to actually use abilities.

@Rusks is BG crate gear going to be nerfed or GFd? Can we farm it in BFA?

The BG boxes I opened on PTR gave the same gear/ilevel as old stuff I already had. Only rush there is the BG blacklist going away, so you can't farm them in only WSG on 19s.

@Rusks is BG crate gear going to be nerfed or GFd? Can we farm it in BFA?

It’s not getting any changes that I’ve noticed, will check later today and confirm when I get home. The correct ilvl satchel gear and bg crate stuff looks like it’s going to be bis if you aren’t warforged

It’s not getting any changes that I’ve noticed, will check later today and confirm when I get home. The correct ilvl satchel gear and bg crate stuff looks like it’s going to be bis if you aren’t warforged

Thanks, mate.

welcome to twinking? not sure how some of you vets arn't used to this by now

I’m used it with the toxic trash that plays nowadays but when twinking was in its heyday this never happened. It’s a toxic bunch today though - bads that try to exclude people that shatter their illusions of grandeur.

I believe @Hashbrowns was the first to discover this but he put it on his status which made it lowkey. Wot fucked us where the "LfG satchel run threads" which doesn't make sense cuz we have btag where you can just broadcast you want a fucking group. Lmao xd

There was literally 3 threads or something about the satchel bug going into actual detail about it. The LFG threads didn't really do shit. They were made in the end when shit had already hit the fan.

I’m used it with the toxic trash that plays nowadays but when twinking was in its heyday this never happened. It’s a toxic bunch today though - bads that try to exclude people that shatter their illusions of grandeur.
ThinkingFacehmm kinda like @SPQR suggesting I get banned for posting what dropped for me on the blizz forums xD what a hoser

idfm - does everyone know about 19s running molten core yet for il 34 gear??

other thing that we should send to blizz developers is the fact that 19s can get 120 food and elixir buffs. go ahead and report this meow so I don’t waste any time on latch day

last but not least let’s report the 19s getting the two peices of socket gear that you can now get. i just want to log in on snatch day and not try to be farming twink shit.

If you feel bad look at me, i even used void storage for extra space...

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (194).png
    Captura de pantalla (194).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 158
idfm - does everyone know about 19s running molten core yet for il 34 gear??

other thing that we should send to blizz developers is the fact that 19s can get 120 food and elixir buffs. go ahead and report this meow so I don’t waste any time on latch day

last but not least let’s report the 19s getting the two peices of socket gear that you can now get. i just want to log in on snatch day and not try to be farming twink shit.
I’ll get on beta and send bug reports for the food buffs and stuff. Pm me anything you want me to check on beta

Warforged gear is getting nerfed too lol now all of you can worry about farming bg crate gear. Itll be good to see people in the gulch rather than endlessly farming dungeons hoping you’ll benefit from a bug that’ll give you like 15+ primary stat and 5%+ vers

Edit - Warforged Invasion gear is getting nerfed - source please or I'm calling Bullshit

On the latest PTR WF is still i27 on a 19 compared to i23 for Dungeon / non Warforged Invasion Gear

Last edited:
People saying it would eventually be fixed, people got high lvl satchel gear in cata, when it got fixed they still had the gear. This would most likely be the same case, the fix would be items dropping at correct ilvl and gear staying same in bags / banks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread