Sanctuary - Real ID - Horde/Ally (Badger 2.0)

Hey Allofasudden how did my tickles feel the other day? If your not sure ask Duo today I served up his 5 man Premade the same fate as you did. SCOREBOARD /Tickle

Pm me with your:

1) Real id
2) Alliance, Horde or both
3) your toon(s) name

( Guildes > Real ID's ) will play both factions

*** Also I don't promote farming ***
(Unless you have camped Sanctuary Guildies)

F.Y.I - if you we're on my real id, I got real id capped for the 3rd time. If you don't run 24 actively, I have to keep my list current. Hence y u might have got deleted.

Thank you

I never said guild policy is not to farm, guild doesn't have a policy about farming. My name is Honeybadger for a reason. As for Guildies it's named Sanctuary for a reason. It's our safe haven not are opponents.

/Tickle

Still running bgs on both factions. Had a great WSG Call to arms, several people got shiny new Boas. Still taking real Ids. As a bonus you get to hear Spew drunk in vent. Lol . Pm me real Ids or in game if have questions. Looking for active 24's to join or P2p 20's.

put up your dukes arena wargames lets roll no dodgin just mashin

If anyone wants to continue running 24's on alli side, have honey give me your real id's so i can invite you when I'm on to do some bg premades.

Bump for you badger. People just want to love you. More people who just want E-peen points for f2p-24 forums using posts for attention sounds like someone from a dying bracket?

do you think you're good? you were wt's weakest link in wrath, and grow up? look at your avatar

Why are you crying wolf? No one talks to anyone from HI.. kek #1. Ari Gold > you. Stay lost kid.

Oh also, you were in "boot camp" for what, like year? and you spend your day trash talking in the 20-24 bracket, did you get trolled too hard out of the 19 threads to keep posting over there?

Nope, 3 months. Two posts on different days equates to me spending my day in this forum? No, I play in both brackets, I'm sure you got trolled out of 19s because kek #1.

hi my name is hass when im not busy being lost @ ramp im crying on skype about how i cant get laid. Forever in beau's shadow, keyword forever.

Yo my name is weservepasta, I'll brb in 2.6 I'm letting friends in, just kidding I'm secretly trying to get to secret unobtainium platium s2 league because I'm terrible at playing tempest. I guess I'll try mw2, nope I'm terrible at it too and need kyle to rage carry me. I owe hass some gk and a short story but I'm lost as fuck and live in Ohio now so I can never repay him pack. pz

Honey id like to talk to you in game when are you usually on? I mainly played 29s a long time ago, moved from that to max level mainly, 24s is the only twink bracket i play now.

Pm me ur real Id been running last night and earlier today. Noqt & Luda message them if you intrested in a few games or wargames tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread